Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

On 17.10.2024 at 12:04, Leptine said:

Когда происходят такие вещи, я всегда благодарен Гаге за то, что она жива и здорова. Она могла бы полностью закончить свою жизнь, как Эми, или быть необратимо травмированной, как Бритни. Музыкальный/развлекательный бизнес жесток, он эксплуатирует тебя, а затем бросает вот так. 

Причиной, по которой меня больше всего беспокоило сегодня, было желание, чтобы с ее психическим здоровьем все было в порядке.

:rip:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 19,609
On 10/17/2024 at 11:10 AM, Leptine said:

It has always been like this in that business, they hypocritical cry once tragedies like these happen but when there is still time to avoid things like that people are minding their own business.. There’s lot of hypocrisy in that environment.

Oh I know that very well. This fake outrage is ridiculous.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,075

Gaga should have invested the radio payola from LG7’s lead to DWAS. Given how controversial Ga’s pop music is her lead will never reach number one at all let’s be realistic  :arguega:

On 10/17/2024 at 5:46 AM, Aloe said:

Gaga should have invested the radio payola from LG7’s lead to DWAS. Given how controversial Ga’s pop music is her lead will never reach number one at all let’s be realistic  :arguega:

Nah, give the payola to Private in Public’s lead.

spacer.png

A Popster Is Born 19,609
On 10/17/2024 at 12:45 PM, Hags Labs said:

Just passed by to say that we will NOT be counting down today 

h1ojqo.gif

Because of Liam? I would say the announcement wouldn’t be coming today either way.

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 2,865
On 10/17/2024 at 7:47 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Because of Liam? I would say the announcement wouldn’t be coming today either way.

Not really. As tragic as it is, it wouldnt make sense to delay an announcement plus the tragedy happened yesterday. I was saying because we always set ourselves up so I just gave up 

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 19,609
On 10/17/2024 at 12:50 PM, Hags Labs said:

Not really. As tragic as it is, it wouldnt make sense to delay an announcement plus the tragedy happened yesterday. I was saying because we always set ourselves up so I just gave up 

Yeah, agreed

• hugs 2

Popster for Sale 46,520

I actually think what happened would delay an announcement tbh it's music adjacent and will take over at least for today and tomorrow

I think the announcement will come no earlier than next monday 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,613
On 10/17/2024 at 6:15 PM, Miaou said:

The fact that some of you didn’t believe me when I said BOAF will challenge for the #1 in the US 

spacer.png

I always knew the MV will help it reach a new peak.. and now the MV & Tour Timing are boosting it near atop the H100

• paws up 1