Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popster This Way 885
On 10/16/2024 at 11:56 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Who is we some of us weren't there during that era

I'd say Gaga went from being on top of her game to being ridiculed globally. They flipped the switch and said she went too far with ARTPOP's concept of her being the embodiment of art (instead of just a popstar)
Suddenly everyone cared about charts and made fun of ARTPOP not matching previous BTW success
Add that to the fact that monsters knew sh*t was going down in her life (and had been for a long time)
No one cared though. Mental health wasn't event a thing in 2013. Social media was flooded with the N word, NB people were invisible and trans individuals were still living outside of the public eye. The world has changed a lot

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • love 2

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popstanne 5,485
On 10/16/2024 at 3:40 PM, bloody grammys said:

I'd say Gaga went from being on top of her game to being ridiculed globally. They flipped the switch and said she went too far with ARTPOP's concept of her being the embodiment of art (instead of just a popstar)
Suddenly everyone cared about charts and made fun of ARTPOP not matching previous BTW success
Add that to the fact that monsters knew sh*t was going down in her life (and had been for a long time)
No one cared though. Mental health wasn't event a thing in 2013. Social media was flooded with the N word, NB people were invisible and trans individuals were still living outside of the public eye. The world has changed a lot

Some of it was her fault though bc collab with r. Kelly out of all people her tweets on his genitals that vomit performance n some of her fashion statements she was just setting herself up 

A Popster Is Born 19,257
On 10/16/2024 at 7:12 AM, bloody grammys said:

The counter adds both Spring breakers versions

INLA when :lesson:

On 10/16/2024 at 7:12 AM, sugden said:

its merged with the original one

Not this FRAUD WTF :overit:

ARTPOPster 1,741
On 10/16/2024 at 2:14 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

POP: +42 / +0.199

HAC: +51 / +0.013

AC: +5 / +0.065

RHY: +2 / +0.007

Showing some signs of slowing down:applause:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 897
On 10/16/2024 at 12:20 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Some of it was her fault though bc collab with r. Kelly out of all people her tweets on his genitals that vomit performance n some of her fashion statements she was just setting herself up 

The video..thanks god it hasn t leaked in full (not yet)..however harlequin and fad are her faults too...she chose to be in the film she knew it was risky but she is obsessed with getting an Oscar and she thought that this movie would repeat the success of the first one.. harlequin also was too much...half of her songs are jazz song and her fans supported her the first time now it is too much...also her jazz style isn t good at all

A Popster Is Born 12,060
On 10/16/2024 at 8:14 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

POP: +42 / +0.199

HAC: +51 / +0.013

AC: +5 / +0.065

RHY: +2 / +0.007

It’s been like this on HAC for days now (spin+ and Aud- or close to negative) 

can big stations catch the f*CK up? :lesson:

A Popster Is Born 12,060
On 10/16/2024 at 5:42 AM, Miaou said:

Switzerland :

Spotify

#1 (=) Die With A Smile

Apple Music

#1 (=) Die With A Smile

this week I see a new #1 in Switzerland @Lazz Monster :talent:  Linkin Park is still #2 :talent:

It’s looking better than last week, that’s true

but don’t jinx it cat :lesson:

yesterday we were #1 on Spotify for less than 1k streams :bebe:

Popster This Way 861
On 10/16/2024 at 1:44 PM, MissAsia said:

The video..thanks god it hasn t leaked in full (not yet)..however harlequin and fad are her faults too...she chose to be in the film she knew it was risky but she is obsessed with getting an Oscar and she thought that this movie would repeat the success of the first one.. harlequin also was too much...half of her songs are jazz song and her fans supported her the first time now it is too much...also her jazz style isn t good at all

Her jazz style is good and HQ is way more listenable than CTC/LFS. Joker 2 situation is due to Todd Phillips direction and not sending the film for test screenings, plus DC Films fatigue on box office.

• thanks 1

The lesson of HOG and JFAD is clear: make sure those scripts are IMMACULATE. Let friends and family read them, talk to other actors about what makes a good script. I think Gaga is too focused on working with certain actors, directors or projects that look good on paper, but the JFAD script had so many problems.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,918
On 10/16/2024 at 11:29 AM, Mario Spears said:

I think Madge does have a collab with Gaga but It hasnt been released and It Is kept in the vault.

Either Gaga's team or Madge's team told Madge to not release It. But I Think Madge wanted to release It. It was probably for the super deluxe version of Rebel Heart or so. 

Madge posted a part of the lyrics in a now deleted IG post in 2015....and Gaga in a now deleted post said 'May'

Reveal hidden contents

"Girls night out. Kissing the ring.

Having a drink and doing anything

High heels on the dash

Breaking hearts and burning cash"

And Madge posted a Pic of her and Gaga together and said 'Looking For The Future' and 'We'll see, I Have A Plan' or smth like that 

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

I Hope, if It exists, gets released for a 10th annniversary edition of Rebel Heart. 

Another unreleased collab that was meant to be on Rebel Heart was 'Like Madonna' and It featured Miley. All we got so far was a snippet of It.

Reveal hidden contents

So my Guess Is Rebel Heart was supposed to have 3 girls collab (B*ch I'm Madonna, Breaking Hearts and Like Madonna) but only One got released and the others got scrapped.

Still can't believe that BIM was chosen over the other 2 (as much as i don't care for KP)

But i Hope we get both Breaking Hearts AND Like Madonna on a 10th year's anniversary edition of RH. As well as some of the unreleased tracks. Oh and QUEEN should be released too! Queen>>>>>>the super Deluxe Tracks.

Seems like we almost got Gaga AND Miley reunited on the same album with Madge.

'Joanne' era, (a year after 'Rebel Heart'), Gaga was saying this of Madonna:

No way they had a collaboration together.

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,277
On 10/16/2024 at 1:00 PM, GraceRandolph said:

The lesson of HOG and JFAD is clear: make sure those scripts are IMMACULATE. Let friends and family read them, talk to other actors about what makes a good script. I think Gaga is too focused on working with certain actors, directors or projects that look good on paper, but the JFAD script had so many problems.

i dont get how she made the same mistake twice, after the snub she was supposed to come in hard and then this mess happened. For him to not test screen and just debut at venice was ridiculous he should be fired on the spot

• paws up 3
  • thanks 3

On 10/16/2024 at 8:44 AM, MissAsia said:

harlequin and fad are her faults too...she chose to be in the film she knew it was risky but she is obsessed with getting an Oscar and she thought that this movie would repeat the success of the first one.. harlequin also was too much...half of her songs are jazz song and her fans supported her the first time now it is too much...also her jazz style isn t good at all

Quoting @ViviLittleM:

Sorry MissAsia but you’re annoying a little? bit! etc...

• yaas, gaga 1