Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 15,430
On 10/15/2024 at 10:12 PM, Gaga Banana said:

I asked ChatGPT about it, should Gaga release the new song, if JFAD flopped from marketing perspective.

If Joker 2 experiences significant backlash or a flop, it might be wise to delay the single’s release slightly. This gives the negative press time to die down, allowing the public to reset their focus before new material drops. A few weeks or even months can help shift attention.

:awkney:

would ChatGPT lie?

• lol 8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 34,468

DWAS is a massive WW smash and I will not accept another Bad Romance situation in the US :overit:

#1 on the HOT 100 or nothing :overit: it’s Gaga best longevity song since Bad Romance in the US so I will FUME if DWAS misses the #1 :overit:

So I better see great updates for the rest of the week :overit:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,304

And if GodGa films a home made cute and goofy christmasy music video with her and Michael in it, decorating the tree and just being in love and preparing for Xmas and Harlequin charts for a few more weeks, then what??? :excuseme:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 15,430
On 10/15/2024 at 11:26 PM, PanPikus said:

And if GodGa films a home made cute and goofy christmasy music video with her and Michael in it, decorating the tree and just being in love and preparing for Xmas and Harlequin charts for a few more weeks, then what??? :excuseme:

then your alarm clock will ring, most probably

ouEjBgf.gif

• shook 1
  • lol 11

Popster for Sale 44,031
On 10/15/2024 at 10:26 PM, PanPikus said:

We riot in the streets and give the Joker fans what they wanted

• shook 1
  • lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,145
On 10/15/2024 at 5:26 PM, PanPikus said:

Is this the yearly one where her makeup is crazy bad? :bigbird:

A Popster Is Born 12,304
On 10/15/2024 at 11:28 PM, danwasd said:

then your alarm clock will ring, most probably

ouEjBgf.gif

What if ring probably Yes, but alarm then most? 

On 10/15/2024 at 11:28 PM, BenG said:

We riot in the streets and give the Joker fans what they wanted

Goddamn I forgot to add it would be a MV to Oh When The Saints, not Good Morning chileeee

On 10/15/2024 at 11:30 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Is this the yearly one where her makeup is crazy bad? :bigbird:

What U mean baby gurl? :sweat:

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,221

I bought tickets for Joker 2 for my parents today and they like the movie and I talked about the movie for a good while on the phone, also a close friend went to the movie today and she says it is pretty good. She really liked it

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 2,772
On 10/15/2024 at 6:51 PM, 0707alp said:

I bought tickets for Joker 2 for my parents today and they like the movie and I talked about the movie for a good while on the phone, also a close friend went to the movie today and she says it is pretty good. She really liked it

Clearly the early previews killed the hype cause overall the GP didn’t quite hate it 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,972

What is best source to track VOD rents in the USA?

I was checking AppleTv+ store in Argentina and it’s #6 already (for sure it’s too small here but just for reference)

Popster This Way 832

Aren’t we still waiting for the little fan thing they filmed for Harlequin? I don’t get why that hasn’t come out unless they’re waiting for Thanksgiving or Christmas vibes, but then that surely would confuse GP abt LG7? What are they doing :toofunny: 

I knew DWAS smashery was bc of Bruno’s team and not Gaga’s

Popster This Way 977
On 10/15/2024 at 11:32 PM, VoldeLorde said:

Aren’t we still waiting for the little fan thing they filmed for Harlequin? I don’t get why that hasn’t come out unless they’re waiting for Thanksgiving or Christmas vibes, but then that surely would confuse GP abt LG7? What are they doing :toofunny: 

I knew DWAS smashery was bc of Bruno’s team and not Gaga’s

That is in the vault with the Joanne World Tour and Born This Way Ball recording/doc. She isn't putting out something to further elongate the JFAD era.

b7a0d6b6402c79b3f028c9f2b4e80650.gif

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,031
On 10/15/2024 at 11:35 PM, Rusty said:

That is in the vault with the Joanne World Tour and Born This Way Ball recording/doc. She isn't putting out something to further elongate the JFAD era.

b7a0d6b6402c79b3f028c9f2b4e80650.gif

More album cover material

spacer.png