Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderator 17,551
On 10/15/2024 at 7:38 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

The fact that you literally have to post a Twitter account announcing when a song of hers doesn’t have a sample isn’t the serve you think it is :rip:

its embarrassing the fact that a Twitter account even needs to preface that for an artists new release 

You're so enamoured with your idea of Ava that you can't even see the obvious joke :rip:

Popster to Popster 2,772

DWAS merch is shipping on the 25th + radio is still going steadily and increasing meaning that the song will receive a considerable push to make it farther on the charts. Charts wise you would think that the LG7 lead would come THIS week in order to prevent it from clashing with DWAS. Moreover, we only have 2 remaining Fridays from October. The 18th and the 25th. So taking that context into consideration: 

1- She is releasing the lead on the 25th (a terrible and pathetic idea) 
2- She is still releasing on the 18th without prior announcement and/or announcing the same date of release (another pathetic idea cause she needs to build hype and momentum. DFWAS/Harlequin didnt have that and they debuted horribly) 
3- She postponed the lead (pathetic idea and embarassing too) 

So regardless of the options, we are in deep sh!t right now cause none of these 3 options look plausible nor beneficial for her success wise 

Nene Leakes GIF

• sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 41,758
On 10/15/2024 at 1:40 PM, Daddy said:

Enough

i want @corvus albus and @MANiCURE1295 to fight in a UFC ring 

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

I promise I’ll do it once Ava Max goes 365 days without sampling/reimagining/covering another artists work!

Edit. In all honestly, going back and forth with Corvus is more fun/exciting than constant LG7 lead single countdowns :billie: don’t act like yall were having a party before hand talking about Taylor swift books 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 2

Moderator 17,551
On 10/15/2024 at 7:41 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I promise I’ll do it once Ava Max goes 365 days without sampling/reimagining/covering another artists work!

I'll do it when Gaga doesn't have a single cover or sample on LG7 :zoom:

Spoiler

4 samples and interpolations on Chromatica vs one on Diamonds & Dancefloors btw.

I guess we know who's the more creative artist then, if that's an actual metric we use :bigbird:

Moderator 17,551
On 10/15/2024 at 7:41 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Edit. In all honestly, going back and forth with Corvus is more fun/exciting than constant LG7 lead single countdowns :billie: don’t act like yall were having a party before hand talking about Taylor swift books 

The reaction is for this btw :icant:

On 15.10.2024 at 20:40, Hags Labs said:

Мерч DWAS отправляется 25-го числа + радио все еще стабильно и набирает обороты, что означает, что песня получит значительный толчок, чтобы продвинуться дальше в чартах. С точки зрения чартов вы могли бы подумать, что лидер LG7 выйдет на ЭТУ неделю, чтобы не столкнуться с DWAS. Более того, у нас осталось только 2 пятницы октября. 18-е и 25-е. Итак, принимая во внимание этот контекст: 

1- Она выпускает главную песню 25-го числа (ужасная и жалкая идея) 
2- Она все еще выпускает 18-го числа без предварительного объявления и/или объявления той же даты релиза (еще одна жалкая идея, потому что ей нужно создать ажиотаж и импульс. У DFWAS/Harlequin этого не было, и они дебютировали ужасно) 
3- Она отложила главную песню (жалкая идея и к тому же позорная) 

Так что независимо от вариантов, мы сейчас в полном дерьме, потому что ни один из этих 3 вариантов не выглядит ни правдоподобным, ни полезным для ее успеха. 

Нене Ликс GIF

God, stop whining :rip:

• paws up 1

Popstanne 5,910

Unpopular opinion.

I want to move as fast as possible from the JFAD era and forget about it, obviously a new music era it's the thing to do, but at the same time I wouldn't be mad at her if she decided to postpone because of the situation, I would totally understand if she's upset for how things went with this movie and the possible need of having more time to recover energies, because if I'm upset that I'm not even involved, I can't even imagine her that she put energy, dedication and work on this project.

As I said in the previous days, I hope she's mentally fine, we need her to start a music era at her best from that point of view.

• hugs 5
  • love 1

Popstanne 5,485

Istg if the lead single is a halloween themed song n released on 25th i will personally riot for wasting an entire halloween month n releasing it in the week where DWAS could go #1 with cds is the peak stupidity 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,001

Remember when we got radio silence for weeks after SL and we thought Chromatica era was cancelled and then Gaga announced the tracklist and ROM out of nowhere in April

200.gif?cid=a240fe21nmlan8gafwpw4ysg6kvg

Popster for Sale 46,489
On 10/15/2024 at 6:56 PM, JennyWayne said:

Remember when we got radio silence for weeks after SL and we thought Chromatica era was cancelled and then Gaga announced the tracklist and ROM out of nowhere in April

200.gif?cid=a240fe21nmlan8gafwpw4ysg6kvg

Dark covid times jeez

Popster to Popster 4,145
On 10/15/2024 at 1:49 PM, Leptine said:

Unpopular opinion.

I want to move as fast as possible from the JFAD era and forget about it, obviously a new music era it's the thing to do, but at the same time I wouldn't be mad at her if she decided to postpone because of the situation, I would totally understand if she's upset for how things went with this movie and the possible need of having more time to recover energies, because if I'm upset that I'm not even involved, I can't even imagine her that she put energy, dedication and work on this project.

As I said in the previous days, I hope she's mentally fine, we need her to start a music era at her best from that point of view.

Interscope has already spent millions on the era. TBH, if they think it'd benefit from waiting till the JFAD stink wears off a little, they're probably right...

A Popster Is Born 11,001
On 10/15/2024 at 7:57 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

9,896,025 WW

-560k WoW if I'm not mistaken

Edit: I'm mistaken :icant: -689k WoW

Edited by JennyWayne
  • hugs 1
  • sad 2
  • lol 5