Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/15/2024 at 2:06 PM, Gabi said:

I would say Joanne's promo is pretty solid too until the cancelation of JWT due to her illness. 

We all agree her team is not as competent as Bey/Taylor's, even Katy's team is way more supportive than Haus. But besides the poor management, I have to say she is also a very unlucky person. Sometimes she planned everything beforehand just for it to be screwed by the most unexpected incidents(BR blocked on BB100,  her hip injury during BTWB, Covid, R.Kelly scandals, Oscars snub, JFAD panned receipt, fibromyalgia, etc)  

Sometimes I feel like our girl has been cursed by witches.:rip:

Witchcraft by who ?

A Popster Is Born 17,578
On 10/15/2024 at 7:21 PM, TheCureInChromatica said:

It's a celebration and retrievement of stolen hardwork and creativity, plus there are alot of new never-before-heard songs that made it actually a rerecording album + an EP.

surejan

more like scamming her fans and bolstering her already very overrated discography & numbers

On 10/15/2024 at 2:06 PM, Gabi said:

I would say Joanne's promo is pretty solid too until the cancelation of JWT due to her illness. 

We all agree her team is not as competent as Bey/Taylor's, even Katy's team is way more supportive than Haus. But besides the poor management, I have to say she is also a very unlucky person. Sometimes she planned everything beforehand just for it to be screwed by the most unexpected incidents(BR blocked on BB100,  her hip injury during BTWB, Covid, R.Kelly scandals, Oscars snub, JFAD panned receipt, fibromyalgia, etc)  

Sometimes I feel like our girl has been cursed by witches.:rip:

Not when she released the lead single (Perfect Illusion) and  then she just forgot about. It didn't even get a single promo performance :rip: