Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster for Sale 46,548
On 10/15/2024 at 12:41 PM, Hags Labs said:

Gaga be always taking AGES to announce her stuff until its too late to get the spotlight. Her team is so incompetent is unreal

tulla-luana-angry.gif

Right. It's such a joke atp. 

• sad 1

On 10/15/2024 at 8:26 AM, OnionGirl said:

Hopefully it’s just Rep TV pre-order announcement. And the album is actually out in January

The way that, even if she releases it in January, she can still block Gaga from getting a #1 album on Billboard in February. :toofunny:

She'll spend months releasing billions of different versions of the same thing, as always. 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 10/15/2024 at 8:41 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

Right. It's such a joke atp. 

For real like even if its just a pre-order announcement, she still will announce earlier than gaga and will have coverage for the rest of the day like my god... Her team remains as useless as always 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 46,548
On 10/15/2024 at 12:46 PM, Hags Labs said:

For real like even if its just a pre-order announcement, she still will announce earlier than gaga and will have coverage for the rest of the day like my god... Her team remains as useless as always 

Let's hope it's just a documentary or some sh-t only hardcore swifties would care about

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,598
x3

The fact that Gaga always waits 3-4-5 years for a pop album and when she is about to release it , something goes wrong and then the whole era gets screwed and then we wait 4 more years and again the same. 

Long story short, her last solid era( in terms of proper management of the era, having promo, more than 1 official singles that were promoted properly and etc.) was Born This Way :icant: It's really a miracle how she isn't a fad/has been yet with her team being so incapable of doing even the most simple things. She is lucky that she is that talented and that she has Poker Face on her catalogue (so just by this she succeeded immortal fame) but she deserves so much more:dean_scream:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

ARTPOPster 1,745
On 10/15/2024 at 2:48 PM, boobatella said:

i can’t believe the LG7 pre-era is even worse than the LG6 pre-era. :icant:

no announcements, no dates, no teasing, only clowning and countdowns for the past year :icant:

Thank god happy mistake and DWAS exist.

• paws up 1

On 10/15/2024 at 6:47 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Probably all of them considering our luck

"Hi guys!!! Oh It's been such a few wild months for me but guess what. Let me see what's happening... well...my upcoming newest studio album is going to be released next April, reputation TV rerecording will be available for pre-order this Friday and it will also be released next year. On top of that, I miss you guys so much I've decided to do MORE shows for my NA leg while test-screening my first ever self-directing movie which comes out at the end of 2025. I hope you'll all have a lovely morning, that's all folks!"

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 10/15/2024 at 8:48 AM, boobatella said:

no announcements, no dates, no teasing, only clowning and countdowns for the past year :icant:

Lets add having the most panned and bombed movie of the year too :icant:

• lol 1

On 10/15/2024 at 8:48 AM, boobatella said:

At least we don't have any major leaks, this is a big win after Traumatica. Michael must have changed her old password 'gaga123'.

• lol 4

On 10/15/2024 at 7:48 PM, boobatella said:

this is not worse than pre-LG6 as long as she didn't annouce it then had to postpone it due to some national tragedies/emergencies like the last time. She literally needed to postpone Chromatica because of the outburst of Covid just for it to be released during the middle of BLM movements and lost all the physical sales.:rip:

We are probably the unluckiest fanbase in the world.

• thanks 1