Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day, I'm grateful that Gaga recorded Harlequin to express her vision and commentary on the character. Now she can finally leave that chapter behind and move on to a fresh start with LG7. 

Imagine the PR nightmare if LG7 was somehow connected to the movie. :rip:

Thankfully Harlequin did that job with dignity and might even win an extra grammy in the long run. :prideheart:

• paws up 16
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1
  • love 7

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 10/12/2024 at 6:31 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

At the end of the day, I'm grateful that Gaga recorded Harlequin to express her vision and commentary on the character. Now she can finally leave that chapter behind and move on to a fresh start with LG7. 

Thankfully Harlequin did that job with dignity and might even win an extra grammy in the long run. :prideheart:

imagine if album came in August as planned and then this movie bomb happened in the middle of era :rip: this weekend bomb should be last JFAD bomb until the awards season so we're good 

• paws up 7

A Popster Is Born 19,584
On 10/12/2024 at 6:37 PM, Replay said:

imagine if album came in August as planned and then this movie bomb happened in the middle of era :rip: this weekend bomb should be last JFAD bomb until the awards season so we're good 

I really don’t think the album was planned to be released in August tbh.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 10/12/2024 at 6:39 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I really don’t think the album was planned to be released in August tbh.

so what was Selva smoking? Well maybe not the album but like lead/an era. Also her dropping that CB snippet kinda indicated it's really close. Also why would she wrap the album up in June if she didn't intend to drop it til Februray

Edited by Replay
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 832
On 10/12/2024 at 11:31 AM, Max_Vandeburg said:

Imagine if all we got was the movie and soundtrack. At least she pleased some fans with Harlequin (me included) 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 19,584
On 10/12/2024 at 6:41 PM, Replay said:

so what was Selva smoking? Well maybe not the album but like lead/an era. Also her dropping that CB snippet kinda indicated it's really close. Also why would she wrap the album up in June if she didn't intend to drop it til Februray

That’s a lot of valid questions. However I think he was mistaken or maybe was given notice about shoots happening in August, idk. I just always got the vibe that the lead will come before JFAD and the album in late 2024. 

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 10/12/2024 at 6:50 PM, DonnieDarko said:

That’s a lot of valid questions. However I think he was mistaken or maybe was given notice about shoots happening in August, idk. I just always got the vibe that the lead will come before JFAD and the album in late 2024. 

yeah all this is very weird. usually she wraps the album shortly before or after lead drops so her finishing in June is def sus

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 2

Popster to Popster 2,772
On 10/12/2024 at 1:53 PM, Replay said:

yeah all this is very weird. usually she wraps the album shortly before or after lead drops so her finishing in June is def sus

For some reason I believe her and her team have changed the way they organized and planned out the era in comparison to the previous ones. Something might have shifted after the complete disaster that the Chromatica era was regarding the leaks, delays and cancellations. So for the first time I assume that everything has been lined up accordingly and that is why she finished her album before even announcing the lead (and no leaks so far!!!!!!!!). Bear in mind that in the span of the last 3 months we had DWAS + J:FAD + LG7 roll-out and probably an upcoming tour as well so she might have to have everything in place before going all out 

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 10/12/2024 at 7:34 PM, Hags Labs said:

For some reason I believe her and her team have changed the way they organized and planned out the era in comparison to the previous ones. Something might have shifted after the complete disaster that the Chromatica era was regarding the leaks, delays and cancellations. So for the first time I assume that everything has been lined up accordingly and that is why she finished her album before even announcing the lead (and no leaks so far!!!!!!!!). Bear in mind that in the span of the last 3 months we had DWAS + J:FAD + LG7 roll-out and probably an upcoming tour as well so she might have to have everything in place before going all out 

wouldn't finishing everything half year in advance be more dangerous for the potential leaks 

• hugs 1