Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 17,221
On 10/12/2024 at 4:41 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

Well Gaga kinda frustrated her fanbase during Chromatica era. There might not be as much support this time around from the get-go.

i mean if they streamed song that leaked month in advance and that they hated they should stream this too

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 17,221
On 10/12/2024 at 4:59 PM, Hags Labs said:

The way I totally forgot about this omfg... When we get BR 3.0 then what :giveup:

the way BR was released Oct 19 and this might be released Oct 18 :giveup:

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Can I say something without getting crucified? :mess:

Gaga's net worth being announced as nearing 1 billion USD, while the rest of the world is in a recession and the majority of the people WW struggle to put food on the table.... doesn't bode well for good physical CD/Vinyl sales. Hell, even I delayed getting my hands on a Harlequin and DWAS physical, because I literally cannot afford it rn. 

Spoiler

Especially because Gaga's fanbase explicitly is not upper class white girls that blow through their daddy's money like Taylor's fanbase is.  :dead:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 3
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,693
On 10/12/2024 at 11:47 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

Well according to Vogue it sounds like an intense and ominous old school Gaga banger, unsetlling but also buoyant so we're safe :giveup:

Reveal hidden contents

assuming she played them the lead

Stupid Love was also described as an old school Gaga banger, so lets not get too excited :bigbird:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 19,648
On 10/12/2024 at 5:24 PM, Doncho said:

Stupid Love was also described as an old school Gaga banger, so lets not get too excited :bigbird:

Well, PI was described as a classic Gaga banger and it turned out to be just a screaming fest that scared the audience.

:bigbird:

• thanks 1
  • lol 5

On 10/12/2024 at 5:23 PM, Supersonic said:

Can I say something without getting crucified? :mess:

Gaga's net worth being announced as nearing 1 billion USD, while the rest of the world is in a recession and the majority of the people WW struggle to put food on the table.... doesn't bode well for good physical CD/Vinyl sales. Hell, even I delayed getting my hands on a Harlequin and DWAS physical, because I literally cannot afford it rn. 

Hide contents

Especially because Gaga's fanbase explicitly is not upper class white girls that blow through their daddy's money like Taylor's fanbase is.  :dead:

Gaga + michael is 900...not only gaga..she is still rich....compared to katy perry Madonna taylor rihanna selena she looks poor

Edited by MissAsia

A Popster Is Born 19,648

And I can’t believe some people in here that are charts experts, are surprised or sad reacting to DWAS’s updates. It’s still getting +10M daily streams after almost two months. DAILY. It’s something we didn’t get, could’ve hoped for or dreamt about like ever. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 9
  • sad 1
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

On 10/12/2024 at 5:39 PM, DonnieDarko said:

And I can’t believe some people in here that are charts experts, are surprised or sad reacting to DWAS’s updates. It’s still getting +10M daily streams after almost two months. DAILY. It’s something we didn’t get, could hope for or dream about like ever. 

Boaf is 2 million beyond and it is like 4 months old

A Popster Is Born 12,693
On 10/12/2024 at 12:42 PM, MissAsia said:

Well Billie is MASSIVE in streaming. Plus her songs always have longevity. So no surprises really

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 17,221
On 10/12/2024 at 5:42 PM, MissAsia said:

2.7m and it just got MV and tour boost. Also it's #1 on POP radio and she's literally streaming force

Edited by Replay