Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

On 10/11/2024 at 3:19 PM, José said:

I don't like Todd, but the critics clearly wanted the movie to fail (or at least they decided to join the hate train), there is no way the movie is a 30/100.

I mean that would be a more solid argument if the critic score wasn’t 1:1 with the audience 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 29,003
On 10/11/2024 at 5:22 PM, Leptine said:

I thought this was just available on streaming, is she has a big role on this or is it just a cameo? 

i saw it on AppleTv+ and it's not a cameo unless she doesn't have many minutes on it

Pop-a-911-ster 29,003
On 10/11/2024 at 5:25 PM, hennywise said:

Cameo at the beginning. She was in it like 5 minutes lol

she's not portraying herself so not a cameo I think

Popstanne 5,944
On 10/11/2024 at 10:15 PM, Emi said:

Next time, let's not set our expectations as high as we did with JFAD.

We should focus on enjoying the movie first and then reflect on it afterwards. It's a lesson we need to learn sooner rather than later :laughga:

I think this being a sequel of a billion dollar movie set us up from that point of view but I’m sure she won’t do them anymore and not even any other big budget blockbuster kind of movies :awkney:

• paws up 2
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Many films bomb from time to time. The problem with JFAD is the expectations being a sequel to a film phenomenon The Joker. A comic book film that became the highest grossing r-rated film of all time at the time of release and broke many records, went to get multiple Oscar noms and a win for Phoenix.  That’s why the media are so toxic with it. The budget is one of the things, but Hollywood has always money to spend, it is not the first time this happens.

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1