Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popster This Way 898
On 10/11/2024 at 7:27 PM, DonnieDarko said:

That’s why it may a full a** album coming from TS(?)

If it is reputation TV it won't be a problem...it is her weakest album in sales ( it is a great album tbh) along with debut

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kindness Admin 7,923
On 10/11/2024 at 1:21 PM, MissAsia said:

we won t win soty but roty is pretty much on lock

On 10/11/2024 at 1:24 PM, MissAsia said:

Who cares? His songs are horrible...

Your takes are…

I think we should hope for nominations, I think duo is closest to a lock, but I could see winning soty if we lucky.

I love Harry and he’s definitely the biggest male pop artist and one of the biggest pop artists period right now. It is fair to say he doesn’t usually open super massive, he’s just super consistent cause he makes great songs. Let me play some right now.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 3

Kindness Admin 7,923
On 10/11/2024 at 1:38 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Critics truly ruined the movie

Todd ruined the movie tbh 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 9
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,308
On 10/11/2024 at 7:24 PM, DonnieDarko said:

1. Yes.

2. Agreed.

3. We do and we don’t. But I’m sure she needs the success right now.

But releasing at the same time as other popular artist doesn't mean Gaga can't have success, right? 

On 10/11/2024 at 7:25 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Most of us don't give a damn.

But I'm sure her label and her team are caring, especially after the recent flop stuff she's attached to the last few weeks. I'm sure they may be even more interested in making this a strong success. Especially if it's meant to be her big return to pop music. Just my opinion on this I may be wrong

So they just should spend some more money on promo if they really care. And I wouldn't mind Gaga doing promo in different shows cities etc. It's always great to have new content from your fave. Kelly Clarkson show interview and performance first please :happydance:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 19,586
On 10/11/2024 at 7:48 PM, PanPikus said:

But releasing at the same time as other popular artist doesn't mean Gaga can't have success, right? 

So they just should spend some more money on promo if they really care. And I wouldn't mind Gaga doing promo in different shows cities etc. It's always great to have new content from your fave. Kelly Clarkson show interview and performance first please :happydance:

Right, but it’s just our guess while labels are out there wanting to make money and making sure their artist gets the best possible result.

On 10/11/2024 at 5:25 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

My personal wish is that she's taking her time for next actress project, reading with attention scripts of different options and not rushing it. Like take the next 2 years just studying options. Her next movie needs to be something big and great. Not just the first thing she's asked to do. 

Late 2024/ full 2025 needs to be LG7 year on every aspect : singles, music, video, promo, tour and stuff. Nothing else.

It's not like she'll have a busy awards season apart Grammy Awards. So she'll have a LOT of time to make LG7 impactful. 

If she doesn't already have lined up her next movie, that would be very dissapointing from her.

Joker's filming wrapped up almost 2 years ago......She has been really waiting that whole time for what exactly?

SHE CAN'T KEEP DOING 1 MOVIE EVERY 3 YEARS.

Because that's what puts big preassure on her film projects: they're very few. She needs to release more movies, and dissipate the pressure between them.

She should already have her next film lined up, and start filming it after LG7's tour (2025's Q3/Q4 aprox), and then have the break, while the movie is in post-production.

It would be really irresponsable for her movie-career, to not have any film in another 3 or 4 years, after this panned bomb.

Edited by XXXlop

On 10/11/2024 at 8:10 PM, XXXlop said:

If she doesn't already have lined up her next movie, that would be very dissapointing from her.

Joker's filming wrapped up almost 2 years ago......She has been really waiting that whole time for what exactly?

SHE CAN'T KEEP DOING 1 MOVIE EVERY 3 YEARS.

Because that's what puts big preassure on her film projects: they're very few. She needs to release more movies, and dissipate the pressure between them.

She should already have her next film lined up, and start filming it after LG7's tour (2025's Q3/Q4 aprox), and then have the break, while the movie is in post-production.

It would be really irresponsable for her movie-career, to not have any film in another 3 or 4 years, after this panned bomb.

I just don't see her filming a new movie next year anyway, there's an album campaign and there's deep rumours she'll be doing a more massive tour than Chromatica Ball, so she may want to focus on this next year

On 10/11/2024 at 8:16 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I just don't see her filming a new movie next year anyway, there's an album campaign and there's deep rumours she'll be doing a more massive tour than Chromatica Ball, so she may want to focus on this next year

But then, her next movie would premiere in 2027 (at the earliest), that's too far away. If JFAD was a success, I would accept it, but it's not, and her movie-career is in surviving-mode.

If the tour is starting early next year (very probable), she could finnish the tour around late summer (that's more than enough). 

Then she would have all 2025's Q3 and Q4 to film her next project (remember that CBT finnished in September, and JFAD started filming in November/December). After that, in 2026, she could get married and have children, while waiting for the movie release.

Edited by XXXlop

ARTPOPster 1,973

Just found this in my memories from 8 years ago :laughga:  Being in this fanbase is truly a wild ride. You never know what's coming next, whether it's an unexpected smash (ASIB and soundtrack) or unexpected bomb. 

spacer.png

• paws up 2
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1