Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popstanne 5,935
On 10/11/2024 at 6:06 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I agree and I think they’re waiting for the dust to settle before announcing anything. If she announces it now, media will go crazy with articles like “Will Gaga be able to recover or will ____ be another flop?”

Yeah even if she has already a new project in sight, they’re definitely not going to announce anything until JFAD will be water under the bridge..

• paws up 6

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popstanne 5,935
On 10/11/2024 at 6:00 PM, Afh246 said:

Genuine question, why are a lot of people confident that gaga signed her next movie already? 

Was there a rumour going around about her signing her next movie project? Am I missing something? 

I think nobody is confident of that, she might have eyed or being in talk for something but there are not evidences or rumors at all. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,001
On 10/11/2024 at 1:12 PM, Leptine said:

Yeah even if she has already a new project in sight, they’re definitely not going to announce anything until JFAD will be water under the bridge..

And she shouldn’t announce anything too in advance… some months or a year would be enough

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,065
On 10/11/2024 at 1:15 PM, Emi said:

And she shouldn’t announce anything too in advance… some months or a year would be enough

I think all famous actors’ roles are always announced 1-2 yrs in advance, no?

Pop-a-911-ster 26,043
On 10/11/2024 at 7:12 PM, Boris said:

Any changes of climbing back to #3 by the end of tracking week? We were 6 points away from Espresso if I’m not mistaken 

It'll pass IHSH and very likely Espresso. Even BOAF is not far-fetched.

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

On 10/11/2024 at 6:18 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I think all famous actors’ roles are always announced 1-2 yrs in advance, no?

Scarlett Johansson and Jonathan Bailey were announced officially joining Jurassic World Rebirth not even a month before they start filming. 

There's plenty of examples but now cast is generally announced close to filming dates

Anyway don't see any Lady Gaga announcement for a new movie until she's done with LG7 and tour. Like late 2025 / 2026. It's objectively not a good idea making a new movie announcement now :laughga:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1