Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 17,576
On 10/11/2024 at 8:49 AM, GraceRandolph said:

They just played Happy Mistake at a restaurant. It sounds so good. Rise Harlequin, rise! This is just the beginning. 

The Best Thing to come out of this CATASTROPHIC Gaga Era

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,999

Come on, guys.

The movie may have flopped, and sure, her name is attached to it, but this is nowhere near as bad as the ARTPOP era.

Back then, she was heavily criticized for working with alleged rapists, lost to Katy Perry’s basic song, the music video for the second single never even came out, the remix with Aguilera flopped, she didn’t get any Grammy nominations while ‘Roar’ did, first week sales in the USA were lower than Prism and Bangerz!

There’s no way this is worse than that.

Edited by Emi
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,971

Just found more evidence for my JFAD ending theory based on the Harlequin version of Gonna Build a Mountain:

Spoiler

The theory is that their child that she was pregnant with (and not the random inmate) would be the real Joker. It would also make more sense timeline wise with Batman. 

In the movie, GBAM comes back towards the end for seemingly no reason/connection to the plot. Maybe it would've made more sense with the original ending, especially if instead of the "mountain, mountain" x1000 version from the movie, we got something closer to the Harlequin/original version. It ends like this:

"Whеn I build that heaven as I will someday
And thе Lord sends Gabriel to take me away
Ah, what a fine young son to take my place
I'll leave a son in a heaven on earth

With the good Lord's grace" 

My ideal ending would've been her killing Arthur, giving birth to her son and telling him "you were born to make the world smile" à la Arthur's mom, and then getting taken away by the cops. :flirtga:

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,971
On 10/10/2024 at 6:54 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga’s Nurtec ad played in front of Megaflopolis too. Is she the new Nicole Kidman?

Gaga and Nicole are two sides of the same coin: gay icon (intentional) and gay icon (unintentional) respectively :laughga:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 19,585

ARTPOP happened 11 years ago. She’s a totally different person now and it seems she’s in the happiest place she’s ever been. I think she’s fine. 

However I stand by my point that it’s her art and it must be very disappointing to see it being crushed so much but she’s done so much, experienced so much, she’s fine.

• paws up 7