Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster This Way 676

Even if the movie was successful I don't think that she would post anything else till the announcement of the lead single! I guess that she would only made a post that the movie is out and anything else since they already did a ton of interviews prior to the movie release! She took a little break, she left herself out of this mess that is happening with the movie and she's getting ready for the release :enigma: She deserves a little time out after all the press and the premieres that she did 

Popster to Popster 2,772
On 10/10/2024 at 2:43 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I really hope her team is ready to campaign hard for both LG7 and next acting project because it won't be easy.

But at the end of the day wasn't it almost over after ARTPOP ? I'm sure she will be able to rise again. The music just need to be strong and the next acting project safe and big for her at the same time.

I do not get the ARTPOP comparisons cause yeah the movie bombed but it is nowhere near to the level of criticism and hate that she received during the ARTPOP era. If anything, she is getting the backslash from incels and Marvel fans, as expected. During ARTPOP, she had the GP, media and anyone coming at her. This time around, is not the case 

• thanks 1
  • love 1

On 10/10/2024 at 7:48 PM, Hags Labs said:

I do not get the ARTPOP comparisons cause yeah the movie bombed but it is nowhere near to the level of criticism and hate that she received during the ARTPOP era. If anything, she is getting the backslash from incels and Marvel fans, as expected. During ARTPOP, she had the GP, media and anyone coming at her. This time around, is not the case 

Please I love Joker 2 very well, but let's not deny the fact it's only getting huge hate tsunami from everyone (not in comics movies fans). 

Even my parents who not following a single pop culture stuff knew it was panned :enigma:

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,047
On 10/10/2024 at 2:49 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Please I love Joker 2 very well, but let's not deny on the fact it's only getting huge hate tsunami from everyone (not in comics movies fans). 

The movie? sure, Gaga? Not nearly as much as during artpop era

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 46,489
On 10/10/2024 at 6:48 PM, Replay said:

if lead is coming next week (I hope it does because dropping DWAS vinyls same day would be a choice :rip: )  then we might get some billboards this weekend or some other teasing

Why do you think they would delay the vinyls? Waiting for radio to grow?

Popster This Way 676
On 10/10/2024 at 8:49 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Please I love Joker 2 very well, but let's not deny on the fact it's only getting huge hate tsunami from everyone (not in comics movies fans). 

Yeah the movie is getting huge hate , not Gaga! There is a big difference between them!She only gets hate by straight DC movie fans but I don't care, it's not like this is her audience and they would buy/stream her new music! ARTPOP was hated by everyone! She had everyone against her!

Edited by Harry Kat
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 10/10/2024 at 7:49 PM, Harry Kat said:

Also, the movie flopping has nothing to do with her new music! GP doesn't care for these kind of things, only Twitter stans :billie:

one of the incels hating on ig even said sumtn how she makes good music :rip: 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,772
On 10/10/2024 at 2:49 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Please I love Joker 2 very well, but let's not deny the fact it's only getting huge hate tsunami from everyone (not in comics movies fans). 

Even my parents who not following a single pop culture stuff knew it was panned :enigma:

Yeah but the difference resides in the movie itself not her as an actress

Popster for Sale 46,489
On 10/10/2024 at 7:03 PM, BloodyRain said:

GUYS LG7 FIRST SINGLE IS COMING IN THE NEXT 15 DAYS

I HOPE YOU ARE ALL EXCITED

GO TO WATCH JOKER ONCE AGAIN AND DON’T TAKE SERIOUSLY TWITTER

ONCE AGAIN, LG7 FIRST SINGLE THE IN THE UPCOMING TWO WEEKS 

...allegedly!

Spoiler

just kidding