Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popster This Way 676
On 10/10/2024 at 8:02 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Especially now we 100% know she's totally failing with releases that are not teased a bit. DWAS had a strong teasing and anticipations with rumours.

LG7 lead single is cricket (even from legit insiders including Mr.S). It's quite weird tbh

DWAS was teased a few days before the release! PI the same and we know the results :laughga:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 11,001

Poker Face 1,410,232,991 (+1,089,182) (-112k WoW) :bebe:

Shallow 2,559,417,391 (+1,056,937) (-10k WoW)

ARUTW 1,376,026,880 (+997,139) (-36k WoW)

Just Dance 1,158,266,975 (+882,381) (-2k WoW) :stable:

All the songwriter pages on Spotify update at different times... the inconvenience on one hand but the free reputation on the other :mess:

Edited by JennyWayne
  • paws up 3
  • lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 41,758
On 10/10/2024 at 1:09 PM, Miaou said:

The JFAD numbers omg :rip:

Yeah I honestly don’t see how it even lands at #2 at the Box office on its second weekend domestically, I bet it get passed by Terrifer 3 and The Wild Robot

:rip: it’s bad bad….i do think it would be wise for Gaga to have her next acting project announced fairly soonish especially if she already has something in the gates. She needs to start teasing LG7 lead or announce whatever her next acting project is so that she can begin to control the narrative 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 3
  • sad 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,001

DWAS has surpassed Si Antes Te Hubiera Conocido by Karol G and is now the 14th most-streamed Spotify song released in 2024

Next target: Fortnight by Taylor Swift and Post Malone. This one should take a while, as it's currently sitting at 681M streams with 1.5M daily streams. It should surpass it in 13 to 15 days, which would be somewhere between October 23 - 25.

Edited by JennyWayne
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 6

On 10/10/2024 at 7:24 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

The silence is making me feel uneasy and I'm starting to be dramatic :bebe:

she was so excited about everything, what if this era gets derailed by J:FAD bombing :bebe: 

Mainly because we deeply know that it will be very hard to survive a third tank project in a row if she fails with lead single :oops:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 41,758
On 10/10/2024 at 1:24 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

she was so excited about everything, what if this era gets derailed by J:FAD bombing :bebe: 

Ehh I wouldn’t be uneasy per say, I still fully believe she was expecting this reaction and that it’s the ONLY REASON why we have LG7 lead coming when we do.

i can see her being like “okay so the movie sucks and we’re not gonna be doing promo and campaigning for the end of year so let’s just drop the lead and I can start doing all my promo for the lead”

im sure the silence is purposeful. I doubt she has anything in the works regarding her next acting role or else I feel like we would’ve heard crickets, surely her team would’ve leaked something like that in order to move the needle. My guess is she really has nothing lined up on that end.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 10/10/2024 at 3:46 PM, Harry Kat said:

BOAF has "only" 17m audience more and is getting small increases or even decreases on radios for a while! The #1 depends on how hard they will push DWAS the week the vinyls will be shipped! 

they will probably go for #1 next week when she does SNL, and then DWAS week after that with vinyls

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 10/10/2024 at 7:32 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Ehh I wouldn’t be uneasy per say, I still fully believe she was expecting this reaction and that it’s the ONLY REASON why we have LG7 lead coming when we do.

i can see her being like “okay so the movie sucks and we’re not gonna be doing promo and campaigning for the end of year so let’s just drop the lead and I can start doing all my promo for the lead”

im sure the silence is purposeful. I doubt she has anything in the works regarding her next acting role or else I feel like we would’ve heard crickets, surely her team would’ve leaked something like that in order to move the needle. My guess is she really has nothing lined up on that end.

i had idea it might be the opposite actually :rip: she delayed LG7 (from august) to now/feb. Cause if movie bomb came in the middle of LG7 it would completely derail it. Now she can just use LG7 as fresh start.

Album has been finished since June, and according to Selva it was supposed to drop in August.

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 10/10/2024 at 7:24 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

Why? tbh this silence (about lg7) is expected given her pattern about releases

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 10/10/2024 at 7:35 PM, Replay said:

i had idea it might be the opposite actually :rip: she delayed LG7 (from august) to now/feb. Cause if movie bomb came in the middle of LG7 it would completely derail it. Now she can just use LG7 as fresh start.

Album has been finished since June, and according to Selva it was supposed to drop in August.

who is selva

On 10/10/2024 at 7:16 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Yeah I honestly don’t see how it even lands at #2 at the Box office on its second weekend domestically, I bet it get passed by Terrifer 3 and The Wild Robot

:rip: it’s bad bad….i do think it would be wise for Gaga to have her next acting project announced fairly soonish especially if she already has something in the gates. She needs to start teasing LG7 lead or announce whatever her next acting project is so that she can begin to control the narrative 

I really hope her team is ready to campaign hard for both LG7 and next acting project because it won't be easy.

But at the end of the day wasn't it almost over after ARTPOP ? I'm sure she will be able to rise again. The music just need to be strong and the next acting project safe and big for her at the same time.

• paws up 2