Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 2,772
On 10/10/2024 at 12:31 PM, Gypsy Life said:

How does Harry Styles dropping a single impact these 2 from their upcoming #52 debuts for their albums

That is what the streets are saying tho! I just hope that the streets are LYING :billie:

On 10/10/2024 at 6:00 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I can see it doing some decent numbers like 20M on geneal airplay and with some live perforamce and other promo can enter in top 70. But if GP will appreciate it or start trending on tiktok could become a Bloody Mary type hit on hot 100 ( with a peak in top 30/top 40) . The radio longevity will be important, us radio seems always support pop girls in first weeks after single sent to them, but after they're gonna leave it

Popster to Popster 2,772
On 10/10/2024 at 1:54 PM, JennyWayne said:

Is Taylor suprise dropping reputa TV on the 18th?

If Harry is indeed dropping on the 18th then I truly hope he will serve some The Weeknd comeback in which his single tanks miserably cause I will NOT accept Gaga having to go against him :arguega:

• paws up 2

On 10/10/2024 at 5:43 PM, Azor Ahai said:

I want Gaga to start teasing already, even if it's released October 31st, c'mon.

Especially now we 100% know she's totally failing with releases that are not teased a bit. DWAS had a strong teasing and anticipations with rumours.

LG7 lead single is cricket (even from legit insiders including Mr.S). It's quite weird tbh

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 41,758

such cool promo…..too bad Joker: Folie a Deux sucked (awful BO & Critics/Audience scores) and promo stopped after literally one week :bradley: Ariana will be everyone for the next month or so plus with all the promo they will be doing.

Dont get me wrong I’m so excited for LG7 lead single but super jealous (while being so so so happy for her cause I legitimately adore) of Ariana that she’s going to be landing this massively successful movie (probably heading for 100M+ opening weekend domestically) meanwhile we’re YEARS away from Gaga’s next acting project….ugh

:katy:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • sad 3