Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Kindness Admin 7,915
On 10/9/2024 at 10:14 AM, BenG said:

Wicked has 2 parts? :dead:

Is this going to be a bloated mess? :rip:

On 10/9/2024 at 10:19 AM, Imtired1616 said:

TBH? The actual show is a mess and could benefit from the transition to film. Hoping that's why it took so long to make a movie. 

Yeah, the stage show is a total mess that ruins all the great story from the book. I'm glad it's two parts so they can properly do the book justice AND keep the great music.

Just reserved tickets for opening night in Times Sq Dolby :dean_scream:

• paws up 2

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kindness Admin 7,915
On 10/9/2024 at 10:46 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

:giveup: 3.1M lead over BOAF

Remains incredible.

PS -> I agree Gaga's US fanbase is questionable, but I CANNOT imagine opening below Stupid Love on Spotify. I refuse to even consider it.

Spoiler

I also insisted Joker couldn't open below 100m just like three weeks ago, so :ally:

• lol 5

Popster This Way 897
On 10/9/2024 at 4:54 PM, admin said:

Remains incredible.

PS -> I agree Gaga's US fanbase is questionable, but I CANNOT imagine opening below Stupid Love on Spotify. I refuse to even consider it.

Reveal hidden contents

I also insisted Joker couldn't open below 100m just like three weeks ago, so :ally:

The only thing is that at first the gp won t understand which is the new single because of all the music she released..i like trolling but seriously if she teases the single in the right way she 'll do more than stupid love (but not more than dwas lol)

Popster for Sale 46,503
On 10/9/2024 at 4:23 PM, MissAsia said:

The only thing is that at first the gp won t understand which is the new single because of all the music she released..i like trolling but seriously if she teases the single in the right way she 'll do more than stupid love (but not more than dwas lol)

Yeah I think she should tease this for at least a week before it drops and put a lot of emphasis on it so it doesn't run the risk of getting lost in the mix of stuff she's been releasing. 

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,001
On 10/9/2024 at 5:02 PM, boobatella said:

Spotify Estonia

#7 (-1) DWAS :nicki_scream:

At least the song is in one of its usual positions again

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,783

We are off to a terrible start if she announces/teases it like she did with DWAS and Harlequin. So lets hope she goes the complete opposite for the LG7 lead :excited:

A Popster Is Born 12,305
On 10/9/2024 at 5:29 PM, Hags Labs said:

We are off to a terrible start if she announces/teases it like she did with DWAS and Harlequin. So lets hope she goes the complete opposite for the LG7 lead :excited:

I think she'll start teasing tmr or Friday, definitely not during weekend 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 46,503
On 10/9/2024 at 4:31 PM, PanPikus said:

Think today would be better. Tomorrow and friday will be all about Brats remix album (+ it has an Ariana collab). 

Popster to Popster 2,783
On 10/9/2024 at 12:31 PM, PanPikus said:

Yeah but my point is that she should not stretch out the teasing and post the announcement after just one teaser - if there is any 

On 10/9/2024 at 12:25 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

Yeah I think she should tease this for at least a week before it drops and put a lot of emphasis on it so it doesn't run the risk of getting lost in the mix of stuff she's been releasing. 

It'll be cool if she does something different and creative, like Billie adding all her followers to Close Friends on Instagram. It worked so well and caught the attention of people outside of her fanbase.

• paws up 2