Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster to Popster 2,853
On 10/9/2024 at 3:22 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

Asiel put up a Gaga related story and is liking comments asking if he's back on Haus of Gaga :oprah:

Richy must really be OUT

OMG now im really excited!!

A Popster Is Born 12,305
On 10/9/2024 at 3:41 PM, kékette said:

OMG we are #1 on Spotify WW !!!

(I'm not joking, we are really #1 on Spotify WW, but my message sound like a joke, WTF. Anyway, back to work lol)

And here I am, thinking internet explorer got discontinued. I was wrong I guess ::-O:

Spoiler

Manila 

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,316

I rewatched JFAD again today and found that it’s actually very poetic and artistic?

Although it’s a big flop in her discography, at least I feel like it’s indeed misunderstood rather than a botched version of a good superhero movie, here’s my theory about what JFAD actually is:

1. Lee is the incarnation of the audience

Spoiler

When they first met in the singing class, she mentioned that she likes Arthur because she”watched the movie about him 20 times”, she’s the Joker admirer that claims they have similar background (but turns out she only loves him out of obsession)

Sometimes Arthur looks in the cameras, he’s actually talking to the audience 

The doctor and the lawyer also talked about how do we know Joker exists if he only spent 2 hrs with him, they are talking about the first film)

The colors of umbrella

Spoiler

There are 4 colors of umbrella: blue, yellow, orange, red, they are also the color of Joker/Harley’s stage

Blue is Arthur, Orange is Joker, Yellow is happy mood, Red is the urge of killing 

In most scenes it’s mostly blue in the background, when he lights the cigarette he becomes Joker, then when they watched movie together, Lee set fire on the scene and turned Arthur into Joker with the color of fire

In the court when Arthur had the urge to kill, he saw red lights, when he’s in happy Joker mode the light is yellow. 
When someone drove him out from the court and he saw the color of lights(the color of Joker), but he refused to become Joker again and escaped in the city of blue

Biblical reference 

Spoiler

Joker’s believers thought he’s the real Jesus, in “get happy” Gaga sang “waiting for the judgement day”, she was implying that Arthur will bring salvation to us.

He gave holy kiss to his believers and turned them into the saints, the lawyer rejected the kiss because she only saw him as someone who needed helps.

When he returned to the jail, the guards(Rome soldiers) took his clothes off and humiliated him , saying he’s not the real Joker(Messiah), his believer became the martyr for defending him

What the people wants

Spoiler

In one scene Gaga said they will give what people wants then shot Arthur to death. In the first movie Arthur killed Murry and became Joker himself, saying Murry got what he deserves, in JFAD it’s Arthur‘s turn to be killed, the stabber became the new joker, saying he’s giving what Arthur deserves 

This is what people wants: An inheritor of Joker. They only want a real JOKER to bring chaos, and it doesn’t need to be Arthur.

The mountain is a reference of the stairs they climb, Harley is the one who continued to sing and climb the mountain after she abandoned Arthur on the road

Joker is a persona

Spoiler

There are several scenes implied that Joker is just a role he played, he either smoked cigarettes or kissed someone to turn into another persona, the lawyer and the judge both broke his illusion by asking if he needed a break, it means a break during the performance 

Again, it’s just my interpretation of the film, I hope they don’t sound too far fetched 

• paws up 6
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 2,782

Last week Iran bombed Israel right when J:FAD was getting released in cinemas. This week, hurricane Milton bound to hit the US during the weekend. I fear for what’s coming next week when it’s the LG7 lead release week :katy:

A Popster Is Born 12,644
On 10/9/2024 at 11:08 AM, Gabi said:

Hope you all won’t meltdown when JFAD’s daily number goes below 10M:ohhh:

I dont think anyone cares anymore tbh :icant:

We are in DWAS and LG7 mode

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,316
On 10/9/2024 at 10:16 PM, Doncho said:

I dont think anyone cares anymore tbh :icant:

We are in DWAS and LG7 mode

Seriously I’ll log off for several months if LG7  tanked too:laughga:

Pretty sure it will be a big hit tho! All snippets sound good 

Popster to Popster 4,147
On 10/9/2024 at 10:14 AM, BenG said:

Wicked has 2 parts? :dead:

Is this going to be a bloated mess? :rip:

TBH? The actual show is a mess and could benefit from the transition to film. Hoping that's why it took so long to make a movie.