does she have any original songs? :enigma:

Torn is a bop. I pretend she doesn't have a discography beyond that. :enigma:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 11,820
On 10/9/2024 at 8:38 AM, ViviLittleM said:

If we don't achieve top 10 with those low points on hot 100, our fanbase truly is over

I have zero expectation about fan support, they trully shown no support on Harlequin / Joker. HMH debuted very weak. 

Mainly anything post Chromatica underperformed (minus DWAS that is heavy GP supported)

• paws up 7
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 19,585
On 10/9/2024 at 8:43 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I have zero expectation about fan support, they trully shown no support on Harlequin / Joker. HMH debuted very weak. 

Mainly anything post Chromatica underperformed (minus DWAS that is heavy GP supported)

Exactly. We can’t and shouldn’t count on the fanbase in terms of the numbers. Maybe debut day or two

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 34,495
On 10/9/2024 at 8:43 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Yeah same

As I said earlier sadly Gaga fanbase is on the floor

the GP is our only chance 

• thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,971

I'm a little more optimistic about fans showing up to support LG7 because it's a dance pop era. We need Twitter monsters to do their thing, buy multiple copies, have streaming parties, be ready. :oops:

Gaga has a lot of "latent" fans. Monsters that turned into casual fans during her more GP-friendly eras but are willing to come back in full force whenever goes to her roots. Even after she served HAC ballads with Joanne and ASIB, they showed up for Stupid Love and Chromatica.

They'll show up now. :romance:

Maybe casual fans don't have the stomach anymore to buy/stream jazzy/experimental stuff. Dance pop is going to be different. 

Spoiler

The Joker is me :bebe:

Edited by derpmonster
  • paws up 7

Popster This Way 694
On 10/9/2024 at 10:51 AM, ViviLittleM said:

If Gaga announces an Australian leg for the tour, she needs to go there to promote, otherwise, artRAVE's flop 2.0

She is doing great , chart wise there , without any promo! It's been ages since she visited the country,  so she will sell out the dates without promotion! artRave was a different story