Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 11,820
On 10/8/2024 at 10:49 PM, Harry Kat said:

Greek sites reporting about Gaga being disappointed with the negative reception of Joker and not being able to get an Oscar + asking Tarantino for a role :billie: she should sue that columnist and the site :tea:

There's also French articles reporting this

• lol 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 34,495

French Tiktokers are destroying the movie :rip:

saying it’s a huge flop everywhere, everyone is leaving the theaters cause it’s bad…etc :toofunny:

I hate it there :toofunny: 
The next time she will have a huge project like this I’ll expect basically zero success before the release :disappointed:

Edited by Miaou
  • sad 1

ARTPOPster 2,269
On 10/8/2024 at 4:53 PM, Gagalvaro said:

Daily streams for Harlyhit today?

Harlequit

Harleshit

Hurlequin

Hardlyahit

Edited by thehanyo

Popster This Way 813

Hello, just to say, I'm still reading page 20.

I f-ing love Joker: Fòlie a Deux. It was a bit of a shock when leaving the theater, but after a few days, I just want to see it again. The interpretations of both, the cinematography, the score, the soundtrack, and the unexpectedness of the plot and the message that no one is understanding and is a faithful reflection of the audience's reactions when watching the film. 

Even so, I'm not enjoying it as much as I would like because of the huge  hate train it has received.

On the other hand, I'm obsessed with Harlequin, I think I've become a jazz lover. It has nothing to do with LFS and CTC, I've barely heard them but this latest album blows me away, the versions are spectacular, I'm definitely going to stream it a lot.
  • paws up 5
  • hugs 2
  • love 8

The Popster 193
On 10/9/2024 at 4:15 AM, BloodyRain said:

I f-ing love Joker: Fòlie a Deux. It was a bit of a shock when leaving the theater, but after a few days, I just want to see it again. The interpretations of both, the cinematography, the score, the soundtrack, and the unexpectedness of the plot and the message that no one is understanding and is a faithful reflection of the audience's reactions when watching the film. 

Even so, I'm not enjoying it as much as I would like because of the huge  hate train it has received.

On the other hand, I'm obsessed with Harlequin, I think I've become a jazz lover. It has nothing to do with LFS and CTC, I've barely heard them but this latest album blows me away, the versions are spectacular, I'm definitely going to stream it a lot.

girl why are you shouting?

• lol 10

The Fame Popster 467
On 10/8/2024 at 11:15 PM, BloodyRain said:

Me shouting my in friend's ear at the rave

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,028
On 10/9/2024 at 12:15 AM, BloodyRain said:

Gurl we are not senior citizens, we can read small font 

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

• lol 15