Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popstanne 5,499
On 10/8/2024 at 8:08 AM, derpmonster said:

We still have to be careful with directors that have big egos :katy: it's like investment. Past success does not guarantee future performance. Past success also makes them more likely to overrule others who may have made their previous projects successful. 

Plus, Tarantino is a hate train waiting to happen. I just wish she'd do some light hearted summer movies or TV shows for a bit. :jailga:

Tarantino has not a single miss in her career n he is always an award season juggernaut 

he directs once in 4-5 years n has like 8-9 films in his filmography so i 100% believe in his direction n i hope n pray that lady gaga somehow gets to be his leading lady soon inshallah 🤲

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 46,515
On 10/8/2024 at 7:27 AM, Dragon Warrior said:

Heartless would have debuted at #1 if he released it on Friday 

His biggest tanks debuting the highest :icant:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 899
On 10/8/2024 at 12:00 AM, admin said:

Although I doubt there's too much to trust behind this article, I would love to see Gaga in his next film. Including as a supporting role, because he tends to write amazing roles all around. She is sparse in her films, which encourages lead roles, but really wonderful supporting roles make sense too. Plus it is a pretty safe bet for box office and especially critical acclaim.

I would love gaga to be in a TV  project right now..she was epic in ahs....she aleeady has an Oscar.. it is time for an emmy

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 15,445
On 10/8/2024 at 8:27 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

HarleQUEEN just gets better and better with each listen :giveup: Got me through all of these flights.

idk how to say it without sounding shady, but Harlequin is better enjoyed when you're not just listening to it but doing other things in the meantime :giveup:

Spoiler

not this whole essay bc if I write that Harlequin fits better as background music while working y'all will drag me to Chromatica and back nnn

• lol 10

On 10/8/2024 at 1:29 AM, MissAsia said:

I would love gaga to be in a TV  project right now..she was epic in ahs....she aleeady has an Oscar.. it is time for an emmy

I have a feeling she won't get an Emmy for a long time. She should focus on film for awhile tbh.

Popster for Sale 46,515
On 10/8/2024 at 7:40 AM, danwasd said:

idk how to say it without sounding shady, but Harlequin is better enjoyed when you're not just listening to it but doing other things in the meantime :giveup:

Reveal hidden contents

not this whole essay bc if I write that Harlequin fits better as background music while working y'all will drag me to Chromatica and back nnn

Tea. I've been listening to it while play Pokémon Heartgold and it's been a great experience.

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2