PanPikus

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster This Way 899
On 10/7/2024 at 6:40 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Not y'all coming up with fictional stories to be humble :icant:

We survided r kelly documentary.......nothing can be worse except for dwuw video leaking

A Popster Is Born 11,030
On 10/7/2024 at 7:06 PM, Miaou said:

UK midweeks

01 Sabrina Carpenter - Taste (17,746)
 02 Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! (12,992)
 03 Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso (12,959)
 04 Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With a Smile (12,914)

not 45 sales difference from the #3 and 78 sales from the #2 :rip:

bye :rip:

@Delusional take out all your savings and start mass buying

Popster This Way 707

Do we know when was updated the Halloween party playlist last year? Bloody Mary is #5 and It has now 1,119,688 followers

Edited by cherryboom
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 4,840

I need her to pivot from this asap and drop the lead single. She needs to distance herself from this mess fast. Focus on DWAS smashing, start promoting the new album, etc. 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 6
  • yaas, gaga 6

Kindness Admin 7,940
On 10/7/2024 at 1:45 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I need her to pivot from this asap and drop the lead single. She needs to distance herself from this mess fast. Focus on DWAS smashing, start promoting the new album, etc. 

I feel she's fine, I don't see a reason to rush anything. They have likely had this date planned out for a LONG time and I don't want them to deviate from their plan.

She's already distancing herself anyhow, by not posting about it and letting it ride out on its own. I do agree her saying something about being disappointed so much of her character got cut (kindly without throwing anyone under the bus) might be smart.

• paws up 5
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,073
On 10/7/2024 at 2:50 PM, admin said:

I do agree her saying something about being disappointed so much of her character got cut (kindly without throwing anyone under the bus) might be smart.

She definitely should, but I think she’s too gracious and respectful for that (which in this case unfortunately is only hurting herself)

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,857
On 10/7/2024 at 8:07 PM, MissAsia said:

Isn' t T.I. also accused of sexual assault? I'm the only one who will miss jewels n drugs

I kinda like JnD but ARTPOP without it would be a much better album for so many people so im here for it :tea:

Popster to Popster 2,857

I feel like people wouldn't have been so revolted at Joker being a musical if it had like... actually appealing music. Not even her fans want to listen to professionally recorded versions of these songs :icant:  but imagine if all the music followed the style of The Joker with big action scenes playing with bombastic rock guitars and drums? People would have lived more

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1