Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster This Way 899
On 10/7/2024 at 5:12 PM, Gabi said:

To be fair she gave us a lot of materials during that period(VMA、Dawn of Chromatica、Chromatica Ball、L4S、3 Music Videos), It's more than what Beyonce gave her fans for the past two records.

The problem is that Bobby  and the rest of the crew really don't know how to promote an era without her, they can't even do the minimum effort to keep things afloat and everything they do seem like a huge letdown, they were either postponded or made no buzz on social media. I hope she hires more professionals for 

Gaga doesn t want to do things...and bobby is a yes man..she needs someone smart as troy and a friend like bobby..

• lol 1

Popster This Way 705
On 10/7/2024 at 6:20 PM, MissAsia said:

Gaga doesn t want to do things...and bobby is a yes man..she needs someone smart as troy and a friend like bobby..

She does whatever she likes! She is the boss! They had plenty of things ready for Chromatica but we know what happened! She is in a great position right now with her health and her personal life and hopefully this will be shown on her next era :ally:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,590
On 10/7/2024 at 11:22 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I honestly want her to have a cute hit with this.. a bawp mefears

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 899
On 10/7/2024 at 5:08 PM, FRANZGA said:

I wont call it bad, it's just more vintage..

Laufey's is modern sounding jazz

Yes... but gaga failed to make jazz popular among her generation infact the only album that did ok was c2c. something modern like laufey is more for young generation...i expected  harlequin to be similar to frank ( amy first album)

Edited by MissAsia

Popster This Way 899
On 10/7/2024 at 5:23 PM, Harry Kat said:

She does whatever she likes! She is the boss! They had plenty of things ready for Chromatica but we know what happened! She is in a great position right now with her health and her personal life and hopefully this will be shown on her next era :ally:

They told us they had great things planned ...i don't believe them anymore....also we are almost in the middle of october and we don t have news about the first single

A Popster Is Born 19,589
On 10/7/2024 at 5:13 PM, Adarsh said:

It is bad and it has scared away listeners. She should just retire from music now. People are listening to DWAS only because they think it’s Bruno featuring some random woman. 

We’re talking about her fanbase, which has shrunk significantly due to various reasons, one of them is releasing jazz and hav music instead of pop bangers. Do I feel alienated or scared away? Nope. I appreciate her artistry and will stick around forever but I can easily see why casual fans left. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster This Way 705
On 10/7/2024 at 6:25 PM, MissAsia said:

Yes... but gaga failed to make jazz popular among her generation infact the only album that did ok was c2c. something modern like laufey is more for young generation...i expected  harlequin to be similar to frank ( amy first album)

Girl, no one will make jazz popular again! It's the less consuming music genre with below 1% 

A Popster Is Born 19,589

Her jazz releases are great. The fact that she’s not bashed for them is also a sign that she’s doing it right. She’s not a critics darling and never will be so having a jazz record at 73 points is basically a confirmation that she’s doing very good. 

• paws up 7
  • thanks 2
  • love 7

Popster This Way 705
On 10/7/2024 at 6:27 PM, MissAsia said:

They told us they had great things planned ...i don't believe them anymore....also we are almost in the middle of october and we don t have news about the first single

In the middle of October is the fist week of the month? You complain every day for everything! Go touch some grass! And she told us a month ago that the single is coming! Why tease a single 2-3 weeks before the release? 99% of artists are teasing new music a few days before releasing 

Edited by Harry Kat
  • paws up 2