Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 19,600
On 10/6/2024 at 7:55 PM, Adarsh said:

This is nothing compared to when she endorsed Biden. She had like 40,000 hate comments then

But it was about her political choices, now it’s about her art, that’s why I feel kinda sad, otherwise I wouldn’t care. As I’ve said, I hope she already moved on cause she knew the movie is dead.

• hugs 4

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/6/2024 at 11:31 PM, DonnieDarko said:

But it was about her political choices, now it’s about her art, that’s why I feel kinda sad, otherwise I wouldn’t care. As I’ve said, I hope she already moved on cause she knew the movie is dead.

It’s Todd’s art tbh. She had no part in any creative choices here. She got the cheque and is clearly distancing her from the movie now. She didn’t even post about it.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 19,600
On 10/6/2024 at 8:03 PM, Adarsh said:

It’s Todd’s art tbh. She had no part in any creative choices here. She got the cheque and is clearly distancing her from the movie now. She didn’t even post about it.

Oh come on. This is her art too, it’s her performance. You know what I mean. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/6/2024 at 11:36 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Oh come on. This is her art too, it’s her performance. You know what I mean. 

And that is the only thing being praised. I honestly don’t care what DC nerds think :icant: I just hope Gaga never does a superhero movie again. We can’t deal with straight men.

• paws up 7
  • love 1

On 10/6/2024 at 8:01 PM, DonnieDarko said:

But since Covid, social media has turned into a shelter for INCELs, misogynists, racists, homophobes and even misandrists. The comments section of Instagram has become rubbish in the last 3 years and if you want to maintain your mental health well it is better not to read it: the new Meta and X social media algorithm are made not to give you content you love but content you hate because hate generates more engagement. I believe that the choice of some pop stars to limit the comments section is wise and I hope that Gaga follows this model by eliminating the possibility of commenting, since if fans now want to discuss they can do so on the fanbase pages or in private. I have deleted all social networks except WhatsApp to talk to friends and relatives and I only keep Facebook on Chrome because I need it to look for a new home through ads, but I have deleted Instagram and TikTok and I no longer use of my passions I use Popa911 and ATRL for music and to read the news I have a newspaper subscription. I'm fine after 1 month of abstinence because I no longer read insults about the things I like

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,336

I was wondering what happened to that Louvre exhibition Gaga promoted. And it starts Oct 16th. I wonder if there will be something more from her in that regard. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 19,600

@ReadyGaga

It’s great that you made those choices. I don’t have a problem with that and I’m sure Gaga’s not giving a single flying f- about it, but I just felt sorry and angry at the same time. That’s what I wanted to share.

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 19,600
On 10/6/2024 at 8:13 PM, PanPikus said:

I was wondering what happened to that Louvre exhibition Gaga promoted. And it starts Oct 16th. I wonder if there will be something more from her in that regard. 

I don’t think so, I know that Stańczyk will be at the exhibition. Btw did you watch Dzien Dobry TVN today? They aired the Gaga interview, it was a big fat nothing lmao. Also, at the end one of the hosts said that JFAD is getting really good reviews so far. Don’t know if he was joking or clueless but it was funny.

:icant:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,336
On 10/6/2024 at 8:17 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I don’t think so, I know that Stańczyk will be at the exhibition. Btw did you watch Dzien Dobry TVN today? They aired the Gaga interview, it was a big fat nothing lmao. Also, at the end one of the hosts said that JFAD is getting really good reviews so far. Don’t know if he was joking or clueless but it was funny.

Just watched that like 15 minutes ago on their page :laughga: and even thought about you when they mentioned the reviews :delulu_bird: and that part about Gaga being interested in polish dynasty :mess:

• lol 2

Popstanne 5,971
On 10/6/2024 at 7:54 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I just stumbled on a tweet saying people are hating on Gaga under her recent IG post. And they are. Ugh. It’s making me both sad and p*ssed off.

Those comments are so dumb and brainless :dead: Her team should honestly delete those comments.

• thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 19,600
On 10/6/2024 at 8:22 PM, Leptine said:

Those comments are so dumb and brainless :dead: Her team should honestly delete those comments.

Right, they’re pathetic.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 19,600
On 10/6/2024 at 8:21 PM, PanPikus said:

Just watched that like 15 minutes ago on their page :laughga: and even thought about you when they mentioned the reviews :delulu_bird: and that part about Gaga being interested in polish dynasty :mess:

Please, it was too much.

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,093
On 10/6/2024 at 2:45 PM, Miaou said:

UK Midweeks :

#4 (=) Die With A Smile

:overit::overit::overit::overit::overit::nicki_scream::nicki_scream::nicki_scream::nicki_scream::nicki_scream:

Wait, I thought Espresso and GLB were going to enter ACR this week :gunga:

A Popster Is Born 12,336
On 10/6/2024 at 8:23 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Please, it was too much.

Oh GodGa come to Warsaw next year and do a history lesson for us, Mother :education:

• lol 3
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 2,086
On 10/6/2024 at 2:54 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I just stumbled on a tweet saying people are hating on Gaga under her recent IG post. And they are. Ugh. It’s making me both sad and p*ssed off.

Its mostly the most radical joker stans

These people didnt like her anyways so she lost nothing, ther are incels they dont like any woman to begin with

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 19,600
On 10/6/2024 at 8:29 PM, sugden said:

Its mostly the most radical joker stans

These people didnt like her anyways so she lost nothing, ther are incels they dont like any woman to begin with

Idc about that actually, I just felt sorry for her.