I will enjoy the entertainment of it :laughga:

Thats Entertainment.mp3

• yaas, gaga 4

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popstanne 7,635

Grace has always been toxic as f** . a racist. And a victim blamer. This is the same whacko that said the girl Polanski assaulted knew what she was getting into. She should’ve called it quits after she lost her job at Marvel over a decade ago

• shook 3
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/6/2024 at 8:30 PM, Leptine said:

I told you guys, maybe some of you are not familiar with me since I've been more active in the other board but I follows Gaga since the beginning, and I always recognize or paid attention when somebody is not a true Gaga supporter, from the fake or bandwagones stans online, to celebrities shading or switching on her.

Grace has never convinced me, what I said the other day it wasn't a 'meltdown', but Tea spilled.

It's not the first time she labelled HOG as a box office failure and critically panned, when in fact you all know it's positive-mixed received and from 2020 to 2023 was the best Rated R drama at the box office.

Also she has takes like this about Gaga having to dress "seriously", just to make an example.

This is my opinion is not a real Gaga supporter, she's aware lot of Gaga stans follow her and she pretends, my Tea was always hot.

You’ve always been one of the smartest members on the ATRL base that’s why I’m glad you joined us here :oscar:

• paws up 4
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,833

The fact she literally asked Gaga to dress normally to have success in movie industry. Can’t believe you still give her a bit of credits.

Gaga responded in her way with one the cryptic posts 'Don't tell me what to wear' and showing at  that premiere in a very Gaga dress.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 7
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,165
On 10/6/2024 at 11:07 AM, xo_hours said:

Grace has always been toxic as f** . a racist. And a victim blamer. This is the same whacko that said the girl Polanski assaulted knew what she was getting into. She should’ve called it quits after she lost her job at Marvel over a decade ago

Yeah. Her STARTING the hate train on Gaga and leading it down the track doesn't sit right with me. Kinda over her at this point. 

Popstanne 5,977
On 10/6/2024 at 5:02 PM, 0707alp said:

Its so funny that she doesnt say anything about Joaquin and Todd but says Gaga is doomed while she thinks Gaga was brilliant in both HoG and JFAD. She is gonna get roles just for her name. She is so over dramatic about Gaga.

She hates women, specifically successful actresses because before becoming a Youtuber she tried to become an actress herself but she couldn't, her "bash-criticism" is always targeted to women, an example:

• paws up 1

Popstanne 7,635

She's always had that - Barbie thing going like Ann Coulter and Megan Kelly - where she knows how to appeal to the fragile ego of racist white guys with no girlfriends. That's her target audience. Might be daddy issues thing going on there as well.

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,912

I rewatched Black Swan recently (one of my fave movies ever) and I'd love something like that for Gaga

Obviously it's kinda a once in a lifetime kinda role but ugh she would eat a psychological thriller so hard

• love 1

ARTPOPster 2,086

Why do we evenc are so much about grace, she hates jessica chastain more than anyone in this world, it didnt stop her winning an oscar.

:mess:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

ARTPOPster 2,075

I mean this alone shows u how she doesn’t really understand how the industry works because to her the box office numbers are always the precursor to one’s success :icant:

• paws up 4

Popster This Way 657
On 10/6/2024 at 11:22 PM, Hags Labs said:

She’s SO over im on my way to drag her too  :creepin:

Damn she must be a sceptics during the pre-ASIB era

Popstanne 5,977

This is also why her giving rotten to HOG and JFAD doesn't sit right with me, she PUNCTUALLY praise-suggest panned movies or tv shows like in this case, but somehow only the Gaga ones are a career ending deal.

Ok I'm done with the argument, I'm just glad that what I was saying the other day is being proven right.

:nicki_scream:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1