Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popster This Way 706

LG7 lead single should debut higher than DWAS , it's her pop comeback, her fans will definitely stream more on the 1st day plus I expect better playlisting thanks to DWAS too! Let's see :enigma:

• paws up 8

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 27,872

All Gaga needs is a killer music video for the LG7 lead. This alone will be enough promotion to help the song gain attention. 

It also helps a lot for the Billboard points on debute week. 

• paws up 12
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 34,571
On 10/6/2024 at 3:25 PM, Harry Kat said:

LG7 lead single should debut higher than DWAS , it's her pop comeback, her fans will definitely stream more on the 1st day plus I expect better playlisting thanks to DWAS too! Let's see :enigma:

Gaga fanbase is on the floor so you better be ready to see a cute 3.5M opening numbers on Spotify 

• lol 6

Popster This Way 706
On 10/6/2024 at 4:29 PM, Miaou said:

Gaga fanbase is on the floor so you better be ready to see a cute 3.5M opening numbers on Spotify 

I disagree :oops:

Pop-a-911-ster 34,571
On 10/6/2024 at 3:13 PM, JennyWayne said:

Main WoW decline is from USA (-100k) and Indonesia (-200k) by the way

Of course when radio is growing DWAS is decreasing 

when DWAS will be top 5 on radio but not in the top 20 on Spotify/AM US and so missing the #1 spot 

• sad 1
  • lol 1

Popstanne 8,456

We really aren't in a position to take anything for granted but I can't see how she wouldn't get close to Stupid Love 5.6M debut, surely she had ASIB hype back then but the song had leaked one month in advance (so we were already familiar with it and maybe didn't need to overplay it) and Spotify/her stats were way littler than now 

Then again monthly listeners and stuff don't matter that much and debut might be irrelevant if the song clicks with GP (as we saw with DWAS, its debut is basically bottom 3 of its daily updates) but still 

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,742
On 10/6/2024 at 4:33 PM, Thrasher said:

We really aren't in a position to take anything for granted but I can't see how she wouldn't get close to Stupid Love 5.6M debut, surely she had ASIB hype back then but the song had leaked one month in advance (so we were already familiar with it and maybe didn't need to overplay it) and Spotify/her stats were way littler than now 

Then again monthly listeners and stuff don't matter that much and debut might be irrelevant if the song clicks with GP (as we saw with DWAS, its debut is basically bottom 3 of its daily updates) but still 

Anything less than Stupid will be a disappointment, let's be real. She just had a huge song and Spotify is more popular blah blah blah. 

She's currently in the public eye with the movie even if it's doing bad.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,833

All Gaga need is something that is screaming typical Gaga song. Not something random everyone could do.

The instant' old school Gaga banger definition' could work. There's a big interest regain around her old music for the last couple of years, so yeah I think it's time to return to her old vibes with some new influences.

I kinda feel like people are kinda bored and tired of her AC / jazz tries. Nothing really clicked lately in that zone (solo) tbh (not counting DWAS, the collab is selling it).

• paws up 5

Popster for Sale 46,520
On 10/6/2024 at 8:37 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

All Gaga need is something that is screaming typical Gaga song. Not something random everyone could do.

The instant' old school Gaga banger definition' could work. There's a big interest regain around her old music for the last couple of years, so yeah I think it's time to return to her old vibes with some new influences.

I kinda feel like people are kinda bored and tired of her AC / jazz tries. Nothing really clicked lately in that zone (solo) tbh (not counting DWAS, the collab is selling it).

Yeah ngl it does feel like the GP is starting to groan along with her fans everytime she comes out with yet another piano ballad with a conservative look

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,165
On 10/6/2024 at 9:29 AM, Miaou said:

LG7 lead 1st day Spotify predictions:

Miaou: 3.5

• lol 6

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/6/2024 at 7:20 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

Yeah ngl it does feel like the GP is starting to groan along with her fans everytime she comes out with yet another piano ballad with a conservative look

She’s definitely not going to release something jazz related for a long time now :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2