Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,155
On 10/5/2024 at 12:07 PM, boobatella said:

the way we are finally DAYS away from LG7 lead :darkmode:

i will faint when she finally announces it :darkmode:

START THE COUNTDOWNS THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Yall keep saying this, but is anyone still sure she's releasing the LG7 lead this month? I know she said, but realistically? Are we sure that's still happening? :toofunny:

• thanks 1

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster This Way 980
On 10/5/2024 at 5:11 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Happy Mistake remaining so underrated and under streamed is a crime. 

It's her new The Edge of Glory I fear

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,741
On 10/5/2024 at 7:15 PM, ViviLittleM said:

my mom liked J:FAD more than the 1st

I like it more than the first as well. JFAD actually makes the first one better in retrospect, as it explains the director's POV.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 11,019
On 10/5/2024 at 5:42 PM, JennyWayne said:

Bloody Mary - 545.467 *biggest update of the year*

+77k WoW :abel_glow:

Comparing Halloween classics, Disturbia by Rihanna did 602.320 today

Popster This Way 875

Happy Mistake reminds me of 90s rock song ballads. Do you think LG7 sound will be similar ? She named Harlequin LG 6.5. I expect a more pop sound overall but with some other genre touches.

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • love 3

Popstanne 8,440
On 10/5/2024 at 6:10 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Yall keep saying this, but is anyone still sure she's releasing the LG7 lead this month? I know she said, but realistically? Are we sure that's still happening? :toofunny:

She didn’t even mention FAD being released, I bet she’s only looking forward to leaving this behind and starting her own album era now

• paws up 8

Popster This Way 980
On 10/5/2024 at 5:31 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Happy Mistake reminds me of 90s rock song ballads. Do you think LG7 sound will be similar ? She named Harlequin LG 6.5. I expect a more pop sound overall but with some other genre touches.

I assume that LG7 will be quite different sonically. It's nice she could release an album with jazz, traditional pop, rock and power ballad music ahead of what I assume will be much more dance and EDM. Catering to a ton of tastes at once!

Spoiler

Especially those who like panned blockbusters :laughga:

• paws up 1
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 2,223
On 10/5/2024 at 12:17 PM, Azor Ahai said:

I like it more than the first as well. JFAD actually makes the first one better in retrospect, as it explains the director's POV.

Kinda Spoilers but not really;

Spoiler

Todd has guts. Fans loved the spectacle, WB loved the spectacle and he said no. He said if you all want to get another chapter here you go, what happened in the first movie was tragic and awful and you all just cared about the spectacle. Harley is what fans are in real life. And you know what happened with her. Just mirrors reality.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,317
On 10/6/2024 at 12:10 AM, Imtired1616 said:

Why is this not happening? She is the artist who chose to release Stupid Love as lead single even when it leaked weeks ago, she never back off nor afraid of criticism 

Popster This Way 980
On 10/5/2024 at 5:32 PM, Thrasher said:

She didn’t even mention FAD being released, I bet she’s only looking forward to leaving this behind and starting her own album era now

Yeah, her contractual promotion must be finished. At this point she needs to protect her own brand and keep pretty quiet I think. No social media posts can help what's happened with JFAD's audience reception so she's better off letting DWAS smash and HQ hang around and then in a couple of weeks enter LG7 as if the biggest movie bomb of the year didn't just happen

lady-gaga-meme.gif

• paws up 7

A Popster Is Born 11,019

DWAS has surpassed yes, and? by Ariana Grande and is now the 20th most-streamed Spotify song released in 2024

Next target: LUNCH by Billie Eilish (should surpass in 3 days)

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 23,894
On 10/5/2024 at 7:10 PM, Imtired1616 said:

i mean why would we think otherwise? :bigbird:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,317

I actually see a lot of people defend JFAD saying it’s not that bad:whatga: Many comments say they will give it a try because enough people have said it is worth watching.

Bad publicity might for once work for this film in an unpredictable manner 

• paws up 2
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 1,317
On 10/6/2024 at 12:45 AM, Gaga Banana said:

World on a string, her vocals are heavenly. I tend to come back more on that track. 

Same here:giveup:I’m in love with this track! I love Harlequin so much and I’m glad she released it

No matter how the Box Office performance is I will still be grateful that we get this album

• love 1