Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 46,489
On 10/5/2024 at 2:40 PM, Miaou said:

YouTube 

#3 (+1) Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile (Official Music Video) 3,670,385 views 

almost 3.7M views now :whatga:

Her next 1B video is coming

• paws up 5
  • love 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 17,576
On 10/5/2024 at 2:32 PM, Adarsh said:

Discussing Film actually gave it a 8/10 review. They just want clicks 

Or they're just reposting real stats

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/5/2024 at 1:22 PM, FRANZGA said:

Or they're just reposting real stats

They are linking their review with each tweet. I was talking about that.

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 10/5/2024 at 9:12 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

How long have we been #6 on AM US? Weekend effect? Cause I didnt check yesterday

we were 3 yesterday and are are 4 atm

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 19,585

Knowing her or at least hoping that she just knows the movie was f-ed before any one of us knew it and that she’s already in a good headspace for LG7.

:prideheart:

• paws up 4
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 19,585

I watched several musicians reacting to HM live and many of them said they’re missing some drums (or more kick to it) in the last part of the song and I feel like the song could’ve benefited from that actually. It’s still an amazing song and it’s in my top 10 of her ballads, if not top 5.

Popster for Sale 46,489
On 10/5/2024 at 3:08 PM, GraceRandolph said:

The OGHs on ATRL are so mad and keep making thread after thread, make a thread or two and be done. God a lot of people were mad about Gaga's acting success.

Someone needs to make a thread when she reaches 100M monthly listeners so they can seethe :icant:

• paws up 7

Popstanne 5,918
On 10/5/2024 at 10:08 AM, GraceRandolph said:

The OGHs on ATRL are so mad and keep making thread after thread, make a thread or two and be done. God a lot of people were mad about Gaga's acting success.

I think that Gaga keeps getting praised, even for a panned movies is driving them crazy even more.

Even if this will sweep at the Razzies, my sensation is that Gaga won't be nominated.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,872

Gaga´s music videos are having great daily views currently. JFAD might help that people rediscover her music.

1 = 3,692,715 42,431

39 +6 648,361 2,863
52 +8 603,235 1,310
114 +27 426,648 1,839
128 +4 409,512 2,262
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 15,430

J:FÀD flopping like this and Close To You going semi micro viral were not on my Bingo card a week ago

LRHMks3.gif

• lol 7

Popster to Popster 2,853
On 10/5/2024 at 11:11 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I watched several musicians reacting to HM live and many of them said they’re missing some drums (or more kick to it) in the last part of the song and I feel like the song could’ve benefited from that actually. It’s still an amazing song and it’s in my top 10 of her ballads, if not top 5.

That is exactly what I felt since day 1. For all the billie comparisons, the song really could have benefitted from a happier than ever/the greatest switch by the second chorus where it goes full rock

• paws up 4

Popster for Sale 46,489
On 10/5/2024 at 4:14 PM, ARTPOP said:

That is exactly what I felt since day 1. For all the billie comparisons, the song really could have benefitted from a happier than ever/the greatest switch by the second chorus where it goes full rock

Yeah that would elevate the song even more. According to Variety she used an electric guitar on the performance at the secret taping so maybe we'll get that there? 

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 27,872

I think that the ASIB soundtrack might get a great boost from the movie. 

Yesterday it gained 2.704.293 streams on Spotify. 150k more than last Thursday.

• paws up 8
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/5/2024 at 2:38 PM, Leptine said:

I think that Gaga keeps getting praised, even for a panned movies is driving them crazy even more.

Even if this will sweep at the Razzies, my sensation is that Gaga won't be nominated.

I don’t think any of the actors will be nominated there. Probably just the script and Todd.

• paws up 2