PanPikus

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popstanne 5,924
On 10/4/2024 at 2:17 PM, 0606060 said:

Lead should be announced soon… right?

They better if they don't want to lose the Halloween period before Xmas freeze.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,784

I don’t know if some yall are actually melting down over J:FAD and thinking her career is over because the movie is panned (and panned not because of her btw) or you’re just being silly. 

Anyways, objectively speaking, does this tarnish or jeopardize her pop comeback in two weeks? 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,148
On 10/4/2024 at 8:25 AM, Hags Labs said:

I don’t know if some yall are actually melting down over J:FAD and thinking her career is over because the movie is panned (and panned not because of her btw) or you’re just being silly. 

Anyways, objectively speaking, does this tarnish or jeopardize her pop comeback in two weeks? 

An enormous hit movie with Oscar buzz and #1 jazz album wouldn't have hurt it? :bigbird:

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 17,576
On 10/4/2024 at 8:25 PM, Hags Labs said:

Her career is definitely not OVER but to think that this got no effect on her career especially Acting Wise is not true i think..

Music career wise, Just a lil bad press but not too damaging

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/4/2024 at 6:05 PM, FRANZGA said:

but to think that this got no effect on her career especially Acting Wise is not true i think..

According to who? Even someone like Madonna got great acting projects after making like 20 flop movies one after the other.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,741
On 10/4/2024 at 3:25 PM, Hags Labs said:

I think people are disappointed this isn't another ASIB 'we love her again' era, where everything Gaga does is praised and she is everywhere.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 694
On 10/4/2024 at 3:35 PM, FRANZGA said:

Her career is definitely not OVER but to think that this got no effect on her career especially Acting Wise is not true i think..

Music career wise, Just a lil bad press but not too damaging

Lol this will not affect her acting career! Many huge actors had panned movies and they kept going strong! And she is not getting negative reviews for her role! The majority of the critics agree that she is really good in her role 

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 41,768

:giveup: the way this is gonna snatch 200M+ easily

almost 3.5M views on its 49th day is INSANEEEEE

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 13
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 17,576
On 10/4/2024 at 8:36 PM, Adarsh said:

According to who? Even someone like Madonna got great acting projects after making like 20 flop movies one after the other.

If she havent booked a movie yet then I think offers/invites/opportunities for lead role won't  be showering this time

And yeah Madonna got 20movies but most asses, I'm talking about major film opportunities either commercial or critical

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/4/2024 at 6:20 PM, FRANZGA said:

If she havent booked a movie yet then I think offers/invites/opportunities for lead role won't  be showering this time

And yeah Madonna got 20movies but most asses, I'm talking about major film opportunities either commercial or critical

Madonna has been in some great movies. Three of them were even preserved by the National Registry for cultural significance. One project doesn’t affect the others. And I gave you Madonna’s example because she’s a musician. If you look at purely actors, there are millions of examples. Nicole, Cate, Margot, even Meryl.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 17,576
On 10/4/2024 at 8:45 PM, Harry Kat said:

Lol this will not affect her acting career! Many huge actors had panned movies and they kept going strong! And she is not getting negative reviews for her role! The majority of the critics agree that she is really good in her role 

Gaga is not your regular actor who mostly booked multiple films year/years advance before the panning.. and they're mostly established 

Popster to Popster 2,784
On 10/4/2024 at 9:37 AM, Azor Ahai said:

I think people are disappointed this isn't another ASIB 'we love her again' era, where everything Gaga does is praised and she is everywhere.

Yeah like we get to see so many successfull and established actresses having flop and panned movies every now and then and yet they are still... here. Ofc I would have preffered J:FAD to smash but I do not think it is doing anything at all for her