Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,087

Official audio for FaD (soundtrack version) on YouTube has a whopping 300 views after 6 hours :icant:

• lol 19

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 34,561
On 10/4/2024 at 12:08 PM, ARTPOP said:

I cant imagine the despair here if we never had DWAS :dead:

GODGA knew the movie was getting panned so she decided to release a cute monster smash droplet to contain the damage :dead:

her mind :dead:

• paws up 7

Pop-a-911-ster 30,988
On 10/4/2024 at 12:08 PM, ARTPOP said:

'feel more comfortable growing up'... chappell being on the list when she started being famous 2 months ago... :icant:

Well that shows how young were the people asked so its even more impressive for godga

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,988
On 10/4/2024 at 12:10 PM, BenG said:

Official audio for FaD (soundtrack version) on YouTube has a whopping 300 views after 6 hours :icant:

Who tf would listen to that having the Harlequin version :ew:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3
  • lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,317

We should be glad that she's a supporting role in this film and people are angry that she got wasted, if she had more screen times people might blame it on her.:icant: It definitely is not hurting her image as an actress.

I still don't understand why this film has 200M budget, did they build a real hospital to shoot the film or something? cuz there's nothing extra expensive in this movie.

• paws up 8
  • thanks 2

Popster for Sale 44,087
On 10/4/2024 at 11:13 AM, Andreu said:

Who tf would listen to that having the Harlequin version :ew:

:icant:

I prefer the way she shaped “story” in the soundtrack version but that’s about it

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,234
On 10/4/2024 at 12:17 PM, Gabi said:

We should be glad that she's a supporting role in this film and people are angry that she got wasted, if she had more screen times people might blame it on her.:icant: It definitely is not hurting her image as an actress.

I still don't understand why this film has 200M budget, did they build a real hospital to shoot the film or something? cuz there's nothing extra expensive in this movie.

Todd said 200m budget is bullshit

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 19,588
On 10/4/2024 at 12:10 PM, Adarsh said:

And we don’t have to keep talking about it. I think it’s time to move on.

He asked, I replied. I mean, this is a forum after all. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Popster This Way 980

Seeing JFAD tonight in IMAX in London. Despite how badly this has turned out critically and commercially I’m excited to see another Gaga performance on the big screen. They’re so few and far between because of her gaps between projects that it’s still exciting for me regardless of the overall movie being an apparent mess. 

Hopefully we get some of the cut Gaga scenes in the digital release which feels like it’ll be well on the way before Christmas now…

XbtzNTh.gif

Edited by Rusty
  • paws up 4
  • hugs 1

Popster for Sale 59,943
On 10/4/2024 at 12:23 PM, Supersonic said:

The way the German Chart website is running ultra slow because they're in the process of updating all the data. A nightmare.

:mess:

Don’t they update the new peaks / woc on artists pages like a few hours from now? 

A Popster Is Born 13,279

The thing is she will come back harder in her movie career now, its clearly the most important thing to her for a while now :icant: LG7 to me just looks a distraction technique rather than a vested interest :rip:

OGHs and PopGa gays and their unholy shared interests will explode on their face as per @Adarsh

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 15,444

So comfortable, we're livin' in a bubble, a bubble
So comfortable, we cannot see the trouble, the trouble

mTE0mGf.gif

• shook 1
  • lol 3

The Fame Popster 471
On 10/4/2024 at 12:26 PM, Fame Romance said:

Don’t they update the new peaks / woc on artists pages like a few hours from now? 

They're currently in the process of feeding the data into the website/code to update all the graphs (without publishing the data yet). I don't know when they usually flip the switch, I'm just assuming it might be soon because people don't really work after 1pm in offices in Germany, they usually just sit around and drink coffee :mess:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 980
On 10/4/2024 at 11:26 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The thing is she will come back harder in her movie career now, its clearly the most important thing to her for a while now :icant: OGHs and PopGa gays and their unholy shared interests will explode on their face as per @Adarsh

Hopefully she finally accepts that she is an asset in the movies she's in, not someone lucky to be there. HoG was saved exclusively by her. Now in JFAD, she's getting a mix of positive reviews and some raves despite her role being substantially reduced. Demand a rewrite if the script f-s you over or better yet become a producer as part of the project so you automatically have more say in the final cut.

That said, A Star Is Born, House of Gucci and Joker: Folié a Deux are all the right choices for her acting career. It's just a shame HoG was too bloated and long, and JFAD apparently decided to bin its original script after shooting it and replace it with a lacklustre, tepid result.

• paws up 5
  • thanks 2

Popster for Sale 44,087
On 10/4/2024 at 11:28 AM, danwasd said:

So comfortable, we're livin' in a bubble, a bubble
So comfortable, we cannot see the trouble, the trouble

mTE0mGf.gif

A bop

Let me give it a stream

Popster for Sale 59,943
On 10/4/2024 at 12:29 PM, Supersonic said:

They're currently in the process of feeding the data into the website/code to update all the graphs (without publishing the data yet). I don't know when they usually flip the switch, I'm just assuming it might be soon because people don't really work after 1pm in offices in Germany, they usually just sit around and drink coffee :mess:

Coffee maker has some German roots methinks :mess:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 17,578

It looks like DWAS and LG7 are indeed planned didtractions from JFAD mess :icant:

I hope Gaga focuses more in MUSIC

• thanks 6