Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 32,235
On 10/4/2024 at 6:11 AM, TheCureInChromatica said:

which means her monthly listeners is going to still be boosted! 

And another flop total album streams added 

• sad 1
  • lol 3

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 23,895

just wanted to read some chart updates but had to read through pages of meltdowns saying her career is over :enigma:

sometimes i hate y’all

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 9
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/4/2024 at 9:05 AM, 0707alp said:

Folie a Deux version on the soundtrack is not getting any awards sorry. So bland and short

That’s not how the voting system works. They have to submit the scene from the movie where the song is used. And the cut needs to be under three minutes to be eligible.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,740
On 10/4/2024 at 9:47 AM, TheCureInChromatica said:

Joker 2 is the highest grossing movie in Vietnam this week with ~60,000$ (11,129 tix sold) from 898 shows (this is just from ONE sneakshow only)

Half-Day 2: ~30,000$  (6.158 tickets sold/2.449 shows/tracking from 7AM-12PM) 

Joker 1 grossed ~3m$ in total here.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,979

The music sounded fine in the context of the movie but as a soundtrack album, most tracks are borderline unlistenable. We say thank you GodGa for releasing Harlequin. :bunny:

I do like some arrangements on the soundtrack and the soft sounds but the Harlequin vocal performance :oscar:

Popster This Way 878

Happy Mistake will lose a lot of streams due to TTH removal and NMF exposure loss. I just hate how Gaga is not easily given a chance by streaming platforms, they could have kept HM a second week in TTH since it grew a bit. She needs to have a smash smash to give her proper slot(DWAS). Also the JFAD OST, ehm, thankfully we have Harlequin, as someone else said the OST is not it.:enigma:

Pop-a-911-ster 32,235
On 10/4/2024 at 7:23 AM, Gaga Banana said:

Happy Mistake will lose a lot of streams due to TTH removal and NMF exposure loss. I just hate how Gaga is not easily given a chance by streaming platforms, they could have kept HM a second week in TTH since it grew a bit. She needs to have a smash smash to give her proper slot(DWAS). Also the JFAD OST, ehm, thankfully we have Harlequin, as someone else said the OST is not it.:enigma:

I think it won’t make a big difference in streams but we’ll see 

A Popster Is Born 19,589
On 10/4/2024 at 7:23 AM, Gaga Banana said:

Good. Let’s focus on DWAS and LG7 coming very soon. 

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 10/4/2024 at 6:45 AM, Boris said:

Post on her social stories that the vinyls are available for sale? I only knew they were available because of this flop cult, so I wouldn’t expect the GP to know that the vinyls are available for sale. :lesson:

I thought u meant at her interviews nnn. But Gp doesn’t buy these, stans do. But shipping seems to be delayed anyways 

Edited by Replay

Popster This Way 705

New Zealand
28 (New) Harlequin

Hot Singles (their bubbling under chart)
8 (New) Happy Mistake
27 (New) The Joker
29 (New) Good Morning

• paws up 7
  • love 1