Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead

PanPikus

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster for Sale 44,098
On 10/3/2024 at 10:56 PM, Miaou said:

Also where is the clip shot in the louvre ? 

Todd’s Recycle Bin

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 34,565
On 10/3/2024 at 11:55 PM, BenG said:

Is it a “Thank you inflation” situation?

Still better than Thank you Todd

spacer.png

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 2,269

Tbh we need a director that knows how to write female characters. Enough with these chauvinistic men.

speaking of, whatever happened to that Jane Campion Bey/Gaga movie???

• thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,586
x3
On 10/3/2024 at 11:52 PM, Miaou said:

:whatga::whatga:

Oh wow

Is this really true or in a couple of minutes someone will debunk this and say that actually this is wrong and the real numbers are 10 time less:icant:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,098
On 10/3/2024 at 11:06 PM, Fame Romance said:

What about where it decreased?

spacer.png

Not you supplying more OGH ammo

spacer.png

Popster This Way 705

To Love Somebody is on New Music Friday Greece! 

Also, I've just seen the movie and I don't understand the hate! For me it's a 6.5-7 / 10! Also Gaga is in many many scenes! I didn't "miss" her 

Edited by Harry Kat
  • paws up 2
  • love 4

Popster This Way 705
On 10/4/2024 at 1:09 AM, Miaou said:

I’m so scared for LG7 :scared:

Yes, it will debut with 6,5 Million streams, 35% on Metacritic and it will flop really really hard ! I can't with the same overreactions over and over again. :laughga:

A Popster Is Born 11,823
On 10/4/2024 at 12:02 AM, thehanyo said:

Tbh we need a director that knows how to write female characters. Enough with these chauvinistic men.

speaking of, whatever happened to that Jane Campion Bey/Gaga movie???

Do we really need Gaga to associate with Beyoncé now ? We don't need her to have some controversies tbh

Popster to Popster 2,857

My friend sent me this screenshot from youtube music new releases editorial in my country.. gaga next to this new song by a local artiste and i am singing in the chorus :icant: me and gaga being boatmates

IMG-20241004-WA0011.jpg

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,586
x3

I'm reading greek comments on Tik Tok about the movie and everyone is hating it.:rip: Every comment that I have read is saying that the movie is so boring and there are so many songs, that becomes so annoying and they despise the fact that they made Joker a musical. Also they don't want to see Gaga in another film cause she will make it a musical and they will hate it.

I think the last thing is the most worrying. If anything hurts Gaga's acting career is not the movie getting panned but just that the GP won't want Gaga in any movie cause they will be afraid that she will make it a boring musical ( even though Gaga did her best and it's not her fault the movie became boring)

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,741
On 10/4/2024 at 1:40 AM, little legend said:

I'm reading greek comments on Tik Tok about the movie and everyone is hating it.:rip: Every comment that I have read is saying that the movie is so boring and there are so many songs, that becomes so annoying and they despise the fact that they made Joker a musical. Also they don't want to see Gaga in another film cause she will make it a musical and they will hate it.

I think the last thing is the most worrying. If anything hurts Gaga's acting career is not the movie getting panned but just that the GP won't want Gaga in any movie cause they will be afraid that she will make it a boring musical ( even though Gaga did her best and it's not her fault the movie became boring)

Greek Facebook is even funnier. They say Joe Biden had to give her this movie as part of a deal to endorse him in 2020:laughga:

• lol 6