Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 11,480
On 10/5/2024 at 11:44 PM, Dean Judaster said:

She gets assaulted by multiple Judas playing when she borrows my computer

girl control GIF

Live footage of her opening your desktop and your Chromatica farm starts playing

• lol 6

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 2,060
On 10/4/2024 at 9:39 AM, Adarsh said:

Y’all are literally saying anything today. Like get a grip :overit:

Spoiler

I'm really glad that "y'all will say anything" has become a more common phrase that American audiences understand now. :flirtga: It's nice to have a way to translate "kuchh bhi?" :laughga:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,480
On 10/6/2024 at 12:08 AM, XXXlop said:

Can you imagine the state of this thread right now if she hadn't teased us with "LG7 lead October" way back in Venice? :darkmode:

Not gonna lie if we didn't have DWAS to track I probably would've ragequit from this thread

e-QFFru-Dx0m04vgid-W788-FQ-r.thumb.jpg.a

• lol 9

ARTPOPster 1,113
On 10/5/2024 at 10:46 PM, OnionGirl said:

In case someone still doesn’t know, this is the guy behind those Angela Cheng/Examiner articles back in the day. Please just ignore him 

You can smell the receding hairline through the screen 

• lol 2

Moderator 9,688

This was last week:

Happy to do what I can to stay in the #5 or higher :)

• paws up 2

Moderator 9,688

We got to the point of closing the previous charts thread and open a new one. That might have caused that people missed my post. Thats why this is a copy+paste from the previous thread so its all clear :chipper: :

Heey guys! Here is a message from the Mods team.

Like everybody knows, 4th of October is the premiere of JFAD. 
Popa911 wants to be a forum for everybody. For people who want to know everything even before they went to the cinema, and for the people that prefer to keep surprises. Thats why we have decided the following:

Reviews without spoilers are welcome in this thread. Reviews that do have spoilers, they will be allowed in the Official JFAD thread only. So that thread acts like one big forum spoiler. If you dont want to see those, just dont open the thread :cm: 

If you feel a review is being placed in this thread that has too many spoilers, you may report that. Mods can split posts(this means moving a post to the right thread) and hide. 

We will be stricter on this for the first 2 weeks since October 4th. As we assume that after these 2 weeks, the most fans saw the movie already at least once. 

We hope you understand our decision. Our intention is to keep the vibes good and make everyone happy!
To add something cool: If you went to the movie, please share an honest review in the JFAD thread! Including rates. That way we can Tweet an official Popa911 movie review!

We love you all and please enjoy your time in the cinemas! 

• love 3

A Popster Is Born 11,480

According to Kworb DWAS entered the all-time top 2500 most streamed songs on the platform at #2458 :ohhh:

With 10m+ daily we're gaining ~60 positions a day at the moment

Top 100 coming sometime next year hopefully (cutoff is 2.039B currently, will probably be 2.1-2.2B by then)

Edited by JennyWayne
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 10,700
On 10/5/2024 at 6:56 PM, JennyWayne said:

According to Kworb DWAS entered the top 2500 most streamed songs on the platform at #2458 :ohhh:

With 10m+ daily we're gaining ~60 positions a day at the moment

Top 100 coming sometime next year hopefully (cutoff is 2.039B currently, will probably be 2.1-2.2B by then)

Still waiting for Kworb to make a Top 2024 list :gaga-scream:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,480
On 10/6/2024 at 1:02 AM, Stats4LG said:

Still waiting for Kworb to make a Top 2024 list :gaga-scream:

You can access it actually! If you go to a random year and change the year in the link to 2024 you can view it :laughga: I found out by accident & that's how I'm tracking Spotify stats from 2024 songs. The list is a bit glitchy & sometimes random old songs get added to this list because of it (Anne-Marie at #1 :rip:), but you can easily tell by the low recurrents usually, just filter them out

This trick doesn't work for YouTube sadly

• thanks 2

Moderator 9,688
On 10/6/2024 at 1:41 AM, Harry Kat said:

And this is my account :laughga:

Thats so cool! ::-D:

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 12,556
On 10/5/2024 at 9:33 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Joker era is over but still in the title. Why? Discuss. 

aretha franklin bag GIF

Ma'am. I told you. Maybe next week. Be patient. Actual or not, your choice. 

200.gif?cid=a240fe21xjb2tigsmi0jfzy6binh