Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 12,949
On 10/24/2024 at 11:06 PM, OliverDespechao said:

it leaked :giveup:

On 10/24/2024 at 11:08 PM, Imtired1616 said:

NO LEAKS YET. OMG. JOB WELL DONE, MR DEMON, SIR. 👹👹👹

:bigbird:

• lol 2

The Fame Popster 394

Can't believe we are hours away from the next pop single from Gaga..

I can still remember discovering The Fame in fall 2008 and listening to Pokerface on loop on my 1st gen iPod Nano walking to/from school. It was the perfect winter jam. Also going to see her at a nightclub for like $10 in Kitchener, Ontario in March 2009 and punching my stan card then and there. 

I'm having some shots of rum and blasting BTW to celebrate this momentous occasion. Hearing about what the insiders said about the sound... I'm SO ready to for darkGa

• paws up 4
  • hugs 4
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 4,434
On 10/24/2024 at 10:13 PM, Sun said:

Can't believe we are hours away from the next pop single from Gaga..

I can still remember discovering The Fame in fall 2008 and listening to Pokerface on loop on my 1st gen iPod Nano walking to/from school. It was the perfect winter jam. Also going to see her at a nightclub for like $10 in Kitchener, Ontario in March 2009 and punching my stan card then and there. 

I'm having some shots of rum and blasting BTW to celebrate this momentous occasion. Hearing about what the insiders said about the sound... I'm SO ready to for darkGa

Nothing will ever beat ARTPOP release night, for me. A transcendental life-changing drunken experience.  :gaga-thanks:

• hugs 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 4,234
On 10/24/2024 at 9:29 PM, Doncho said:

Excited and scared for Disease, but Im afraid she will never top the ARTPOP era announcement. Like... this picture is still Godly to me :giveup:

Gaga Daily on X: "Exactly 10 years ago on this day, Lady Gaga announced  ARTPOP with this image. https://t.co/YKM6qMK414" / X

That picture has me in shock to this day, it broke the internet at the time, it's a shame it wasn't the album cover.

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

The Fame Popster 394
On 10/24/2024 at 10:15 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Nothing will ever beat ARTPOP release night, for me. A transcendental life-changing drunken experience.  :gaga-thanks:

That was BTW album for me. I was still at university in summer because varsity teams do training over the summer so I stayed at my college apartment while all my roommates left. I met a new friend who was on the swimming team and had to stay for training and also a huge Gaga fan so we got drunk and danced all day/night to the album in my empty apartment. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,434
On 10/24/2024 at 10:22 PM, Sun said:

That was BTW album for me. I was still at university in summer because varsity teams do training over the summer so I stayed at my college apartment while all my roommates left. I met a new friend who was on the swimming team and had to stay for training and also a huge Gaga fan so we got drunk and danced all day/night to the album in my empty apartment. 

LG7 is gunna be that b@#$%. I can feel it. 🖤

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2