Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster This Way 666

My goodness 

KIIS FM 19 Spins (1h left) :dead: Will likely get 20 :dead:

Up to #2 on their Top Songs 

Z100 NY 7 Spins 

Better be 0.60m tomorrow :lesson:

Lady Gaga Good Job GIF by House of Gucci

• paws up 1
  • shook 5
  • yaas, gaga 6

Popster to Popster 4,177
On 10/23/2024 at 2:13 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Cowboy carter objectively is good music i dont think anyone but a gaga stan should not associate charts with quality bc gaga has similar chart runs for 3 albums so are they bad albums According to you?

Objectively... to you. :bigbird:

27 songs on that album and for what? Less weeks on the charts than ARTPOP and Cheek To Cheek. :nickiha:

But I thought she was bigger than Gaga because she has a #1 sOLo hit in 2024 that is already pulling less streams than Telephone, which is Beyoncé's last top 10 hit on IFPI by the way. :nickiha:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 19,831
On 10/23/2024 at 8:24 AM, Osama said:

27 songs on that album and for what? Less weeks on the charts than ARTPOP and Cheek To Cheek. :nickiha:

But I thought she was bigger than Gaga because she has a #1 sOLo hit in 2024 that is already pulling less streams than Telephone, which is Beyoncé's last top 10 hit on IFPI by the way. :nickiha:

I hate Cowboy Carter with passion but it’s objectively a critically acclaimed album.

Popster to Popster 4,177
On 10/23/2024 at 3:35 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I hate Cowboy Carter with passion but it’s objectively a critically acclaimed album.

Any Beyoncé fart is critically acclaimed, that doesn't mean it's actually good. People have different tastes, if you like it that's ok but don't try to indoctrinate me.

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 421

I personally like Beyonce's music, but I always felt her music is more appreciated for the story/concept behind her albums than for the actual music. She makes music for awards, it's like she always tries to follow a formula and creates stuff grammy voters would like lol. That's probably why her stream numbers are mediocre, her music doesn't feel authentic and people don't relate to her work that much lately.

A Popster Is Born 19,831
On 10/23/2024 at 8:46 AM, Osama said:

Any Beyoncé fart is critically acclaimed, that doesn't mean it's actually good. People have different tastes, if you like it that's ok but don't try to indoctrinate me.

Maybe because her music is actually really good? No one is trying to indoctrinate you. Lmao. As I’ve said, I hate it but I can’t deny the fact that it is universally acclaimed and liked. 

A Popster Is Born 19,831
On 10/23/2024 at 8:54 AM, José said:

I personally like Beyonce's music, but I always felt her music is more appreciated for the story/concept behind her albums than for the actual music. She makes music for awards, it's like she always tries to follow a formula and creates stuff grammy voters would like lol. That's probably why her stream numbers are mediocre, her music doesn't feel authentic and people don't relate to her work that much lately.

I only like her music since selftiled, minus CC of course. She’s doing her thing and is being awarded for it. I can’t find anything wrong with it tbh.

Popstanne 5,672
On 10/23/2024 at 11:54 AM, Osama said:

Objectively to everyone actually except butter stans it doesn't have a replay value but its still good music nothing changes that

The Fame Popster 421
On 10/23/2024 at 2:57 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I only like her music since selftiled, minus CC of course. She’s doing her thing and is being awarded for it. I can’t find anything wrong with it tbh.

yep, she clrealy doesn't care about anything but awards or she would have released more music videos or something for her last two eras. 

Popster to Popster 4,177
On 10/23/2024 at 3:55 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Maybe because her music is actually really good? No one is trying to indoctrinate you. Lmao. As I’ve said, I hate it but I can’t deny the fact that it is universally acclaimed and liked. 

I said what I said and if you know how to read you will know that my vision is different from yours, ain't going back and forth.

Popstanne 5,672
On 10/23/2024 at 12:24 PM, José said:

her music is unique n she tries to be obscure which gives her universal acclaim n awards its not forumalted for streams thats why it lacks longevity after era but she doesn't need streams she is bigger than that her is wealthy has immense touring demand, is revered, impactful n has the biggest legacy amongst 21st century artist who cares about Spotify when u have that

Popster to Popster 4,177
On 10/23/2024 at 3:58 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Objectively to everyone actually except butter stans it doesn't have a replay value but its still good music nothing changes that

I disagree.