Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 29,286
On 10/21/2024 at 11:02 AM, Osama said:

Cool that APT is boosting DWAS, but Bruno could have waited longer to release it, a betrayal. :awkney:

it's been more than 2 months since DWAS released... and he's in bankrupt so need fresh money pretty fast!

Edited by Emi
  • lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,380
On 10/21/2024 at 9:41 PM, GraceRandolph said:

I hate the way she pronounces APT in that song. How is it smashing? :enigma:

She's saying it in Korean

ARTPOPster 1,380
On 10/21/2024 at 10:02 PM, Osama said:

Cool that APT is boosting DWAS, but Bruno could have waited longer to release it, a betrayal. :awkney:

It's been 60 days since DWAS released, you confused the longevity of this song with the normal life-span of a standalone single. How could She and Bruno know this song will outlive the whole JFAD era?:icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,666
x3
On 10/21/2024 at 2:30 PM, danwasd said:

where is the Ava stan mod when we need him to delete posts?

ouEjBgf.gif

Excuse me but this is really serious.

My posts and @Miaou's are already deleted. May I ask why? @corvus albus

This is getting worse and worse. It reminds me of the Gaga daily situation. Guess why we left that place. Should we ask @corvus albus in advance to post something? And if he doesn't like it , then we just don't post it? Will the mods of this site rule our posts and determine what we must say and what not?

@admin so are we supposed to have free speech or half of our posts will get deleted without a reason.If it is the latter, then rename this place to Fascisma911 and also delete my account. 

@Daddy

• shook 1
  • hugs 1

Moderator 30,053
On 10/21/2024 at 7:54 PM, little legend said:

Excuse me but this is really serious.

My posts and @Miaou's are already deleted. May I ask why? @corvus albus

This is getting worse and worse. It reminds me of the Gaga daily situation. Guess why we left that place. Should we ask @corvus albus in advance to post something? And if he doesn't like it , then we just don't post it? Will the mods of this site rule our posts and determine what we must say and what not?

@admin so are we supposed to have free speech or half of our posts will get deleted without a reason.If it is the latter, then rename this place to Fascisma911 and also delete my account. 

@Daddy

Disease promo working overtime 

IMG-4481.jpg

• lol 7