Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,440
On 10/21/2024 at 10:01 AM, OreoDisease said:

considering how Judas is doing maybe the GP is craving for a noise lead 

Judas is not noisy though :dean_scream:

• thanks 1

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 24,093
On 10/21/2024 at 11:43 AM, Supersonic said:

The fact that not even the ATRL insiders teased anything or were in the know about anything too. LG7 was truly guarded by a demon.

this is so exciting i can’t hold it in :darkmode: 

Popstanne 5,643
On 10/21/2024 at 2:31 PM, OreoDisease said:

considering how Judas is doing maybe the GP is craving for a noise lead 

Judas has fallin for a bad boy lyrics in the strongest part of the song aka the chorus same with paparazzi so if DISEASE has similarity to that it can catch a moment on TikTok 

Popster This Way 551
On 10/21/2024 at 11:12 AM, nattuggla89 said:

The verses of Judas and its production are very loud, aggressive and experimental but the tone lightens up with the chorus. 

I think that's reason why it didn't connect with the public when the song first came out, the chorus in the grand scheme of things is the weakest part of the song. The grit, the production, the filthy bass, the dance-break are top notch, the chorus is almost too tame for the song.

The song sounds signifcantly better live though, because the additional layering of live instrumentation and fuller prodction elevates it to the same level as the verses. 

• paws up 2

Popstanne 5,643
On 10/21/2024 at 3:00 PM, Supersonic said:

I think that's reason why it didn't connect with the public when the song first came out, the chorus in the grand scheme of things is the weakest part of the song. The grit, the production, the filthy bass, the dance-break are top notch, the chorus is almost too tame for the song.

The song sounds signifcantly better live though, because the additional layering of live instrumentation and fuller prodction elevates it to the same level as the verses. 

Yes the song is just no accessible sound wise but lyrically esp in the chorus she made sure than future generation catches it while writing oh oh oh oh oh im love with juda-aas juda-aas

ARTPOPster 1,111

BR has noisy production too. It’s just about getting that balanced final mix where all the elements shine in harmony rather than hearing Gaga spit in your ear during the chaotic Perfect Delulu madness :enigma:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 19,791
On 10/21/2024 at 11:32 AM, zoldyck said:

Not some of you hating noisy pop songs when stanning Gaga :mess:

For me, its one of the reason i gravitated towards her.

I don’t think anyone said they hated it?:ohhh:

But there’s a difference between genius noises such as BR or Judas and Perfect Illusion.

:whatga:

A Popster Is Born 12,116

Feel like PI could have been one of her best songs EVER if actually turned into a rave psychedelic track with someone else producing it. The change of team at the time was crap. She had the best people involved. She could have added Mark Ronson to the mix, but deleting RedOne, Nile Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder was a mistake imo.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 15,525
On 10/21/2024 at 11:05 AM, Harry Kat said:

New info from Nympho from UKmix 

(As of 3/10/2024)
CHEEK TO CHEEK
357 units sold that week.
2024 YTD: 12,115

whoever is buying C2C in 2024, they better give HQ some pity streams afterwards

perxepm.gif

• paws up 2