Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster to Popster 4,790
On 10/15/2024 at 11:53 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Wait how did we go from “even if dwas collapses to 5.5M streams in the following weeks we’ll still hit the record” to “the record is in danger” in 6 days :laughga:

liddos can't go on a day without radical pessimism 

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,384
On 10/15/2024 at 9:56 AM, Aloe said:

Oh we’re finally back :gaga-thanks:

That’s super fast:icant:

Warner realizes it’s the only way to do damage control of this massive flop

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 24,099
On 10/14/2024 at 1:46 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

From ATRL

"Universal Music Vietnam has just announced a Dark Gaga-themed Halloween party in Vietnam on October 27th to celebrate the lead release week (October 25th).

Early Birds tickets sales starts this week. "

Makes sense with the UMG Philippines tweet a few days ago teasing a halloween event. 

why would they release it just a few days before Halloween when the lead could’ve benefit from the dark sounds the entire month or atleast half a month and grow until Halloween :enigma:

Popster for Sale 46,914
On 10/15/2024 at 6:36 AM, boobatella said:

why would they release it just a few days before Halloween when the lead could’ve benefit from the dark sounds the entire month or atleast half a month and grow until Halloween :enigma:

Well now the U.K. charts page is claiming it's coming this week so :bigbird: countdown to announcement today?

• lol 1

Harlequin left BB200 after 1 week. 
The cutoff is ~5k. Seems like the showbizz guy has sales info, since he mentioned total for two weeks is less than 30.000. 
On the bright side, HQ will reach new peaks in Europe with the physicals this coming week. 

A Popster Is Born 12,556
On 10/15/2024 at 7:41 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

Well now the U.K. charts page is claiming it's coming this week so :bigbird: countdown to announcement today?

Nope, #clownsonstrike remember :arguega:

• PanPikus changed the title to Charts Discussion : DWAS / Anticipation of LG7 lead
Pop-a-911-ster 29,670
x3

@adminpay the bills :nicki_scream:

I didn't know what to do yesterday when the site was down. I felt like the civilization was collapsing. Almost half a day without Gaga charts:dean_scream: But we survived this...

If @little legend was an admin of this cult site, we would never had to deal with these type of problems. Vote to fire the yeti and make @little legend the great emperor, sorry I mean admin of this site 

giphy.gif.fb77641637d6cb99a449530f03acf6

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1
  • lol 9

Pop-a-911-ster 24,099
On 10/15/2024 at 8:41 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

we can’t risk jinxing it :lesson:

#clownsonstrike

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 24,099
On 10/15/2024 at 8:41 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

then again, why would they sabotage themselves by releasing it on the 25th if the DWAS vinyls are shipping the same day?

ANNOUNCEMENT IN 8 HOURS 43 MINUTES

Spoiler

then again it’s her team so nothing surprises me anymore at this point :icant:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 46,914
On 10/15/2024 at 8:18 AM, boobatella said:

then again, why would they sabotage themselves by releasing it on the 25th if the DWAS vinyls are shipping the same day?

ANNOUNCEMENT IN 8 HOURS 43 MINUTES

Reveal hidden contents

then again it’s her team so nothing surprises me anymore at this point :icant:

now that's more like it!

Spoiler

I feel like regardless it should be announced today, if it's coming out this friday it's too near, but if it comes out next I think ten days is the perfect window to build anticipation and tease 

• paws up 3