Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 47,258
On 10/24/2024 at 12:13 PM, bloody grammys said:

Also next week Harlequin (pointless release) will surpass 143 in daily streams and liddos who like to fight on twitter and ATRL will have a blast
143 yesterday: +776,919
Harlequin yesterday: +719,030

or maybe with Disease boost :excited:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster This Way 983
On 10/24/2024 at 1:15 PM, OreoDisease said:

or maybe with Disease boost :excited:

I really hope it will end up passing C2C in a couple of years with Happy Mistake's recurrents + Disease boost + LG7 boost + Grammy noms

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 47,258
On 10/24/2024 at 12:18 PM, bloody grammys said:

I really hope it will end up passing C2C in a couple of years with Happy Mistake's recurrents + Disease boost + LG7 boost + Grammy noms

The way I already streamed it more than C2C and L4S combined :giveup:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 6

Moderator 17,752
On 10/24/2024 at 1:18 PM, bloody grammys said:

I kinda don't see Harlequin outstreaming C2C :bebe:

What song outside Happy Mistakes will even manage more than 10M streams until the end of this year?

• sad 1

Popstanne 8,533

I know what I’m going to say is bold on this thread (and I definitely don’t want this to happen) but even if Disease underperforms is not the end of the world yet.

Surely it would be another big issue and opportunity for drags after JFAD + HQ but with multiple rapper bombs incoming and Christmas freeze kicking 4-5 weeks in it’s kinda a given it might be a wild ride. 

She still has enough time to release new singles in Jan/Feb (as we’re used to with 2nd singles doing better than leads lately) and rebound a bit prior to album release, we still have DWAS going on strong. 

To me what matters the most for now is QUALITY and a comeback in full force, success may eventually follow then.  

Edited by Thrasher
  • paws up 6
  • thanks 2
  • love 5

Popster for Sale 47,258
On 10/24/2024 at 12:21 PM, corvus albus said:

I kinda don't see Harlequin outstreaming C2C :bebe:

What song outside Happy Mistakes will even manage more than 10M streams until the end of this year?

Close To You might

Moderator 17,752
On 10/24/2024 at 1:22 PM, Thrasher said:

I know what I’m going to say is bold on this thread (and I definitely don’t want this to happen) but even if Disease underperforms is not the end of the world yet.

Surely it would be another big issue and opportunity for drags after JFAD + HQ but with multiple rapper bombs incoming and Christmas freeze kicking 4-5 weeks in it’s kinda a given it might be a wild ride. 

She still has enough time to release new singles in Jan/Feb (as we’re used to with 2nd singles doing better than leads lately) and rebound a bit prior to album release, we still have DWAS going on strong. 

To me what matters the most for now is QUALITY and a comeback in full force, success may eventually follow then.  

I always thought that 911 would've been a better lead single for Chromatica, simply because it would've generated more interest, even if it hadn't performed any better. A lead single that's interesting and gets people talking, even if it underperforms, is better than a lead single that only earns shrugs.

• paws up 8
  • lol 1

Moderator 30,711

Argentina Hot 100
32 (32) 8 Die With A Smile

Billboard Japan Hot Overseas
5 (1) 10 Die With A Smile

Poland
8 (7) 9 Die With A Smile

• paws up 5
  • love 1

I don’t wanna be a Little Complainer but I’m just confused as to how the single is coming in a few hours and there is no single cover, no physicals, no photoshoot, no nothing. It’s weird. :uhh:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 24,422
On 10/24/2024 at 2:19 PM, OreoDisease said:

The way I already streamed it more than C2C and L4S combined :giveup:

same, i can probably count the number of times i streamed L4S on one hand

but i really enjoy Harlequin as background music for working, cleaning etc

A Popster Is Born 17,804
On 10/24/2024 at 7:16 PM, TheCureInChromatica said:

Overall: 45.587 (+0.317)

RADIO is fvkin slow i thought DWAS would be sitting above 50M by the time of LG7 Lead release

• sad 1