Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 35,330

honestly I have no huge expectations for the LG7 era in term of commercial success

She has already a legendary career and DWAS is one the biggest streaming smashes ever. It's huge for someone who debuted 15 years ago. 

I just want a fire lead single and I was so disappointed with SL and PI :cry:

• paws up 2

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all charts released for the week of HQ Physical, here are the top5 countries with highest peak on main charts.

#4 Switzerland 🥇 :prideheart:
#5 Spain 🥈 :prideheart:
#8 Austria 🥉 :prideheart:
#9 Germany    
#10 France   

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 3,315

If Khia Perry managed to earn 2.8M streams without TTH and a month old leaked song idk what makes you think Gaga won’t do more than that. 4M is not acceptable. However, I also think her Disease posts were merely vague and did not give away nothing at all so the GP is not even aware of this while Katy at least had the slashings going. :awkney:

• lol 9

Popster for Sale 47,217

She could still post more than a couple teasers today as she countdowns to the single release. Not posting for the 24 hour mark was strange imo.

Edited by OreoDisease
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 44,814
On 10/24/2024 at 10:41 AM, Hags Labs said:

If Khia Perry managed to earn 2.8M streams without TTH and a month old leaked song idk what makes you think Gaga won’t do more than that. 4M is not acceptable. However, I also think her Disease posts were merely vague and did not give away nothing at all so the GP is not even aware of this while Katy at least had the slashings going. :awkney:

So is 4M acceptable or not? :icant:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 35,330
On 10/24/2024 at 11:41 AM, Hags Labs said:

If Khia Perry managed to earn 2.8M streams without TTH and a month old leaked song idk what makes you think Gaga won’t do more than that. 4M is not acceptable. 

I'm ready for your meltdowns this saturday 

spacer.png

• lol 8

Popster to Popster 3,315
On 10/24/2024 at 6:42 AM, BenG said:

So is 4M acceptable or not? :icant:

It’s not BUT considering how bad her team is at fumbling her bag I wouldn’t be surprised :cry:

A Popster Is Born 11,928
On 10/24/2024 at 11:33 AM, Miaou said:

honestly I have no huge expectations for the LG7 era in term of commercial success

She has already a legendary career and DWAS is one the biggest streaming smashes ever. It's huge for someone who debuted 15 years ago. 

I just want a fire lead single and I was so disappointed with SL and PI :cry:

Honestly same. We had our quick lil' hit that we can brag about with DWAS. I just want good music this time around

IMG_20190704_012342.thumb.jpg.93f0236ccc

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,294

When you look at it they haven't done that much on APT or DWAS or for a lot of other examples. Feel like it's now more about the launch and playlisting and trending making a hit.

This plus the fact she seems to be in the surprise mood since the start. I'm not bothered about the lack of pre release hype tbh. I just hope they have some plans for the after release

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 17,799
On 10/24/2024 at 5:42 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

It’s because they merged the 2 versions

A regular SMASH in the US and an anomaly GLOBALLY mefears

Like 16M both Spotify and YT MV :dead: and now clenching the Apple Music WW No.1 as well

A Popster Is Born 17,799

I'm blaming Harlequin & JFAD for killing the HYPE.. it felt like LG6.5 Billboard tease created more buzz or am I tripping :katy:

• paws up 5
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 17,799
On 10/24/2024 at 5:56 PM, FRANZGA said:

I'm blaming Harlequin & JFAD for killing the HYPE.. it felt like LG6.5 Billboard tease created more buzz or am I tripping :katy:

That said, i just want the song to be excellent.

Moderator 17,736
On 10/24/2024 at 11:34 AM, Gaga Banana said:

With all charts released for the week of HQ Physical, here are the top5 countries with highest peak on main charts.

#4 Switzerland 🥇 :prideheart:
#5 Spain 🥈 :prideheart:
#8 Austria 🥉 :prideheart:
#9 Germany    
#10 France   

The DACH region was truly stanning this time :catwalk:

• love 1

A summary of the top debuts of Gaga singles on Spotify Global Chart since 2017(Friday update for Thursday midweek releases included)

#1 Rain On Me 6.742.704 (2020)
#2 Sour Candy 6.225.375  (2020)
#3 Die With A Smile 4.585.607 (2024)
#4 Stupid Love 4.239.676 (2020)
#5 Shallow 1.614.897 (2018)
#6 Hold My Hand 1.167.513(2022)

Note: most Chromatica Album tracks did better than Shallow and HMH on first day. Also, Shallow and HMH didn’t debut on TTH, if I  remember correctly. 

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 4