Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 35,276
On 10/24/2024 at 9:50 AM, BenG said:

Coming for a cute 4M first day on Spotify

yup same for me

as long as the song has longevity it will be a win for us

Popster to Popster 4,195
On 10/24/2024 at 4:13 AM, Andreu said:

Well it's over. The first one debuted with 400M US streams in its first week, not to mention Tyler's new album on Monday. :rip:

• sad 2

Popster to Popster 4,195
On 10/24/2024 at 2:13 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Maybe a chance she also announces the album tomorrow with pre-order ?

She needs to do like Taylor and Coldplay and give a pre-sale code for the tour when pre-ordering the album. That's why Coldplay's new album debuted with over 200k in the UK.

• love 1

Popster This Way 828

The calm before the storm.

In a few hours she will start teasing. Another teaser or maybe the artwork? I don’t know if the poster is the artwork or not.

Also, do you think Disease is going to be #1 on TTH?? I think not because if Spotify make the same of DWAS with ATP, ATP will have the #1 and cover on the second week, just like DWAS second week. But I hope we will the #2 or #3 spot or the cover. What do you think?

• paws up 8

Pop-a-911-ster 29,991
On 10/24/2024 at 10:32 AM, BloodyRain said:

In a few hours she will start teasing. Another teaser or maybe the artwork? I don’t know if the poster is the artwork or not.

Also, do you think Disease is going to be #1 on TTH?? I think not because if Spotify make the same of DWAS with ATP, ATP will have the #1 and cover on the second week, just like DWAS second week. But I hope we will the #2 or #3 spot or the cover. What do you think?

When we find out it’s the calm before the calm :laughga:

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,195
On 10/24/2024 at 5:32 AM, BloodyRain said:

I don't want #1 on TTH straight away. Bottom of the top 10 and then Top 3 in Tuesday's update is the best for an organic rise. Audience has to respond and get used to the song slowly, that's the longevity key.

Popstanne 5,698
On 10/24/2024 at 2:02 PM, BloodyRain said:

#1. APT.

#2. DISEASE

#3. DWAS

would be a smart move

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 24,329

i’m so damn excited :darkmode:

i can’t believe i’ll finally wake up to a new Gaga lead single tomorrow :darkmode:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popstanne 5,698
On 10/24/2024 at 2:14 PM, nydedan said:

did anybody keep track of Dancing in the Flames' Spotify run?

that could be our benchmark:bigbird:

Its out of Global 200

• shook 1

Popster for Sale 47,158

There is 0 hype outside of the core fanbase right now. I really think not even her casual fans are aware of this dropping.

I don't expect a big debut at all unless somehow the song or video go viral upon debut. 3-4M seems like a reasonable prediction.

Edited by OreoDisease
  • paws up 2
  • sad 1
  • thanks 2

Popster This Way 775
On 10/24/2024 at 10:55 AM, OreoDisease said:

There is 0 hype outside of the core fanbase right now. I really think not even her casual fans are aware of this dropping.

I don't expect a big debut at all unless somehow the song or video go viral upon debut.

Yeah I am also preparing for a low debut just to be safe but I hope that the song and the music video are good enough that it has viral potential on social media. 

And that the song is stable/increases the following days. 

The surpise factor does not work for Gaga and more teasing before would have been better imho.

Edited by nattuggla89
  • paws up 2