Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

Popstanne 8,512

I’m thankful for her ballads output because it’s what objectively allowed her to have a huge rebound in the last decade but after DWAS smashery and Happy Mistake cute addition to her catalogue this year, it’s just time for her to serve GAGA front and center now, even if it’s risky or polarizing, I want this era to do good of course but I mostly want quality and our fanbase to reinforce the bond with her first

I’m so excited :giveup:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 3

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popstanne 6,251
On 10/23/2024 at 11:45 AM, ViviLittleM said:

I can see Disease debuting at #15 on TTH like DWAS

In a normal situation probably but properly because of DWAS smashery + her monthly listeners peak, I think they’re gonna give it the first spot like it happened to The Weeknd recently or top5 at very least. 

Popstanne 6,251

At this point of her career she has definitely nothing to prove anymore charts wise for sure, the album being more solid from an artistic point of view is absolutely more important.

That being said if JFAD would have ended in a different way I would be totally not concerned about charts when it comes to LG7, after what happened with that project I hope for this era to be successful at least, she deserves it.

From a personal point of view, it won’t change my opinion on the project, I’m still listening to HM and HQ as I said the other day and appreciate it as project. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 9

A Popster Is Born 11,733
On 10/23/2024 at 11:54 AM, Daddy said:

damn bobby, I wasn’t aware of your game Queen 
IMG-4512.jpg

We all know who caused this. Trump was working at McDonald's just 48 hours earlier

Schermafbeelding-2024-10-23-121832.png

Edited by JennyWayne
  • lol 6

Moderator 30,491
On 10/23/2024 at 3:49 PM, JennyWayne said:

We all know who caused this. Trump was working at McDonald's just 48 hours earlier

Schermafbeelding-2024-10-23-121832.png

Wait so trump is a little monster?

Staring Melania Trump GIF by GIPHY News

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,590
On 10/23/2024 at 11:09 AM, boobatella said:

i don’t know what time to count down to today

spacer.png

All of them. Let’s start

Popster to Popster 3,223

We know that Gaga does not have to prove anything else to anyone. She is the most gifted and grounbreaking and last pop royalty the last century birthed. However, we simply cannot allow her to tank with LG7. She deserves to have a smash hit and end the khiacats who are already trying to sabotage the era. So yall better do everything necessary  :lesson:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2