Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster This Way 769
On 10/23/2024 at 11:00 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Everyone here definitely is chart obsesed but they want to hide it to be cool so lets see what DISEASE brings to this fanbase 

Charts obsessed is not the problem. The issue starts when a person can only enjoy and like a song when it is successful and forming its own opinion based on the GPs reception and as soon as there is a decline or a rejection from the GP they are ready to through the music under the bus with creating handwavy narratives of why it is not clicking. 

You can be charts obsessed and admire a song/album even when it is not clicking with the GP.

Edited by nattuggla89
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 15

A Popster Is Born 12,628
On 10/23/2024 at 10:00 AM, DonnieDarko said:

How many times it needs to be repeated lmao.

We do not care about the song being accessible. It’s time for her to release her sh!t bat crazy music again. We are ready.

And what matters even more. She is READY! :zoom:

On 10/23/2024 at 10:00 AM, boobatella said:

now we just need the final confirmation that @danwasd wasn’t a part of the studio sessions :giveup:

Lock @danwasd up, I repeat, lock @danwasd uppppp omg :education:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 19,861
On 10/23/2024 at 11:07 AM, nattuggla89 said:

Charts obsessed is not the problem. The issue starts when a person can only enjoy and like a song when it is successful and forming its own opinion based on the GPs reception and as soon as there is a decline or a recection from the GP they are ready to through the music under the bus with creating handwavy narratives of why it is not clicking. 

You can be charts obsessed and admire a song/album even when it is not clicking with the GP.

Thank you, wonderfully explained. 

• love 2

A Popster Is Born 15,591

Don't worry brother monster, this is unprecedented, your single opinion is sold out on importance!

200.gif?cid=a240fe21q41x9caejg8vgz0umpjh

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,217
On 10/23/2024 at 10:53 AM, DonnieDarko said:

What do we think will happen on Friday with TTH’s, Disease and DWAS?

My guess is she getting the cover and #1

But I would actually like Disease to be sandwiched after APT and before DWAS

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 5,674
On 10/23/2024 at 2:37 PM, nattuggla89 said:

Charts obsessed is not the problem. The issue starts when a person can only enjoy and like a song when it is successful and forming its own opinion based on the GPs reception and as soon as there is a decline or a recection from the GP they are ready to through the music under the bus with creating handwavy narratives of why it is not clicking. 

and who is not admiring the song here?

people will have meltdowns if the song doesn't do well but a minority here who is wishing it does well is getting hated here by pretentious fans

Edited by Ayobabylon

A Popster Is Born 13,284
On 10/23/2024 at 10:00 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Everyone here definitely is chart obsesed but they want to hide it to be cool so lets see what DISEASE brings to this fanbase 

As much as liddos hate what she did after ARTPOP it’s why we’re all here, she needs success to stay relevant :bigbird:

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 728

Bloody Mary still #5 in Halloween party (biggest Halloween playlist on Spotify). I wish they update the playlist with Disease at #1 🫦

Edited by cherryboom
  • paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,217
On 10/23/2024 at 11:26 AM, Daddy said:

We need streaming farms

Creating my Disease Farm release playlist on Spotify right now, I will add the track every two songs. May share it here once it's out

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • yaas, gaga 1