Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 29,674
x3

To honour the release of "Disease"let's discuss about the real disease of our times called Stupid Love. Honour LG7 lead single by posting a nice positive message about how atrociously bad Stupid Flop is. 

:applause:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,674
x3
On 10/22/2024 at 1:45 PM, little legend said:

To honour the release of "Disease"let's discuss about the real disease of our times called Stupid Love. Honour LG7 lead single by posting a nice positive message about how atrociously bad Stupid Flop is. 

:applause:

Ok, I'll start. Stupid Love marked the beginning of a very weird era for our human humanity. We had COVID and simultaneously a second pandemic hit our poor lives and ears. One can say that it helped Otorynatygolost become rich, I can see that, but I'm more concerned about the permanent ear loss that was caused due to this Disease. To make long story short, this song completely destroyed A Star Is Born's hype and a decade long effort of Gaga trying to revamp her image. It's the reason her jazz album lost most of the Grammys, it's the reason she didn't win an Oscar nom for House of Gucci and I'm pretty sure Joker becoming a fad is due to (partially at least) of that evil song. 

But we were brave, we were strong, and as we survived the ARTPOP era , we survived that era too. This disease was eradicated from charts and it's now time to obliterate it from our lives too. Starting the LG7 era with a song names disease, it's a hint. It's an ironic title, cause we are free of the disease! Time to celebrate 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉 

• lol 2

The Fame Popster 288

I recently revisited Stupid Love for the first time in a long while and found that it's not even terrible. It just doesn't work as a single but sounds better as an album track... The real ear poison to me is still perfect illusion, I never listen to that again after 2016 :laughga:

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,762
On 10/22/2024 at 3:08 PM, ViviLittleM said:

all medias saying "after j:fad's flop lady gaga's announcing her new single" chile

"Comeback " narrative maybe works in our favour

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,149
On 10/22/2024 at 2:08 PM, ViviLittleM said:

all medias saying "after j:fad's flop lady gaga's announcing her new single" chile

Well tbh they think exactly the same as us, LG7 is the perfect way to break with that mess and have a fresh new start 

Pop-a-911-ster 35,081
On 10/22/2024 at 2:16 PM, FRANZGA said:

we need to break the curse

Just GOD

her best lead if we remove BR