Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

On 10/18/2024 at 11:15 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I would love Disease to be about social media negativity or something like that 

This reminds me of Perfect Illusion "song about representation on social media" when she could have exploited the Taylor breakup :icant:

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popstanne 6,121
On 10/18/2024 at 11:18 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

It's so bad only the Rose fans will enjoy it. Casual fans and Bruno stans will drop it after one listen.

I expect big numbers the first days because of her fandom but not sure if it will have longevity.. 

• paws up 1

Popstanne 6,121

I really hope this new single to be an event that manages to wash away for good the negativity that came from JFAD, things have already started to cooled off these past days.. I really hope it’s gonna be a hit for her, not because I care about charts but because she deserves it right now. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 10/18/2024 at 5:29 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Disease will be a dance pop song about finding positivity, despite facing a disease, it is going to resonate with many people worldwide facing various illnesses. I think it is gonna be amazingly good production and kinda ear worm.

Oh hell no not a Rain on Me rehash theme again 

Popster for Sale 46,910
On 10/18/2024 at 11:02 AM, Stats4LG said:

I love the fact that she didn’t black out her Instagram or change all her album covers like everyone else

This way of hinting at the lead feels somewhat creative :excited:

I'm 100% sure some other popstar recently did this though :icant: pretty sure it was Taylor