Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 35,041

Billboard Global 200 - Most weeks at #1

1. AIWFCIY - 18 weeks

2. As it Was - 15 weeks

3. Flowers - 13 weeks

4. STAY - 11 weeks

5. Drivers Licence - 8 weeks

6. Die With A Smile ; Beautiful Things ; Seven - 7 weeks

7. Easy On Me ; Good 4 U ; Heat Waves ; Ella Baila Sola - 6 weeks

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Gaga is in the best place of her career, where she releases what she likes and is not forced by Interscope to do something specific. For us that remember her 2008-2014, it was too intense for her, we got a lot of content, but she overworked herself and even got an injury on tour. I think now she is focussed on what she really likes to do musically and I expect to be surprised by her new album. I am happy with her output and looking forward to LG7 with a positive mindset. Let’s go, a brand new era after Chromatica begins in few minutes. :woot:

• paws up 5

Popster This Way 930
On 10/15/2024 at 3:56 PM, Gaga Banana said:

I think Gaga is in the best place of her career, where she releases what she likes and is not forced by Interscope to do something specific. For us that remember her 2008-2014, it was too intense for her, we got a lot of content, but she overworked herself and even got an injury on tour. I think now she is focussed on what she really likes to do musically and I expect to be surprised by her new album. I am happy with her output and looking forward to LG7 with a positive mindset. Let’s go, a brand new era after Chromatica begins in few minutes. :woot:

She Got an injury because she didn t do training

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 35,041

New Zealand :

Spotify

#1 (=) Die With A Smile

Apple Music

#1 (=) Die With A Smile

a 9th week at #1 is locked :talent:

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,670
x3
On 10/15/2024 at 2:22 PM, Dean Judaster said:

She peformed it in Japan. Let's not rewrite history. She was campaigning hard on radios

Hide contents

Even thoughbradios still didn't play her songs lol

oh wow then this single performance of her LEAD SIGNLE in Japan totally changes this. Thank you Bobby for this heavy promotion:giveup:

ARTPOPster 2,107
On 10/15/2024 at 9:25 PM, Leptine said:

That account is full of fake news :rip: I just watched the interview and she said she didn’t based it on one particular person 

• thanks 1

Popstanne 6,136
On 10/15/2024 at 4:18 PM, Aloe said:

That account is full of fake news :rip: I just watched the interview and she said she didn’t based it on one particular person 

I don't know if it's this the interview you saw, but it's originally reported by ET, let's take it anyway.

ARTPOPster 2,107
On 10/15/2024 at 10:25 PM, Leptine said:

I don't know if it's this the interview you saw, but it's originally reported by ET, let's take it anyway.

yea it was this. I love Naomi Scott so I was so excited when I saw the quote but she only mentioned ga as a very soft reference coz the interviewer brought her up and Britney :mess:

Popster to Popster 4,258
On 10/15/2024 at 9:19 AM, Hags Labs said:

We are on the verge of starting the new era yall can let go of that panned movie once and for all. If Gaga did so yall should too 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952kzha21h31qpz7thnuc8

Has she though? :bigbird:

• lol 1