Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,446
On 10/15/2024 at 10:00 AM, Gypsy Life said:

Nothing changed. I still stand by what I said and I'm not responsible for Benjee's FAKE news :peacega:

How did you arrive at the 5.5M?

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 24,110

i just want the announcement and release date at this point, this feels like a never ending nightmare :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,615
On 10/15/2024 at 2:57 PM, BenG said:

How did you arrive at the 5.5M?

Current weekly average: 10.5M

Average needed to break the record: 8M

And 8M is the average between 10.5M and 5.5M

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 10,700

I don’t think it will be a new album or anything… she has a concert on Friday and she usually announces her stuff there

Or maybe I am coping in advance :bebe:

Popstanne 5,643

I dont think taylor is dropping this friday i mean she has the greed that bible has warned us of so she definitely will be collecting months of pre-orders so album is definitely coming next year..i think it will be reputation 

ARTPOPster 1,385
On 10/15/2024 at 7:51 PM, little legend said:

The fact that Gaga always waits 3-4-5 years for a pop album and when she is about to release it , something goes wrong and then the whole era gets screwed and then we wait 4 more years and again the same. 

Long story short, her last solid era( in terms of proper management of the era, having promo, more than 1 official singles that were promoted properly and etc.) was Born This Way :icant: It's really a miracle how she isn't a fad/has been yet with her team being so incapable of doing even the most simple things. She is lucky that she is that talented and that she has Poker Face on her catalogue (so just by this she succeeded immortal fame) but she deserves so much more:dean_scream:

I would say Joanne's promo is pretty solid too until the cancelation of JWT due to her illness. 

We all agree her team is not as competent as Bey/Taylor's, even Katy's team is way more supportive than Haus. But besides the poor management, I have to say she is also a very unlucky person. Sometimes she planned everything beforehand just for it to be screwed by the most unexpected incidents(BR blocked on BB100,  her hip injury during BTWB, Covid, R.Kelly scandals, Oscars snub, JFAD panned receipt, fibromyalgia, etc)  

Sometimes I feel like our girl has been cursed by witches.:rip:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1