Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 12,558
On 10/11/2024 at 7:55 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Right, but it’s just our guess while labels are out there wanting to make money and making sure their artist gets the best possible result.

I mean being for example #2 on TTH after Harry's new song would be even more of benefit for Gaga's song tbh :ohhh:

On 10/11/2024 at 8:12 PM, Hags Labs said:

I mean yeah Harry’s new single (which I hope it’s not coming next week) and LG7 lead can co-exist yes BUT the #1 spot is just for one song and I want Gaga to have it :cry:

#1 spot where exactly? You're talking about H100 where even with the biggest songs in the world for weeks they couldn't get to that spot cause of radio that may or may not play Gaga's new single or drop it after 2 weeks? :katy:

• sad 1

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 17,354
On 10/11/2024 at 8:36 PM, PanPikus said:

I mean being for example #2 on TTH after Harry's new song would be even more of benefit for Gaga's song tbh :ohhh:

#1 spot where exactly? You're talking about H100 where even with the biggest songs in the world for weeks they couldn't get to that spot cause of radio that may or may not play Gaga's new single or drop it after 2 weeks? :katy:

Lead will most likely have radio deal which DWAS didn't

A Popster Is Born 19,795
On 10/11/2024 at 8:36 PM, PanPikus said:

Maybe or maybe not, we kinda don’t know that, especially with the sound we know she’s coming up with. It’s all up in the air imo.

A Popster Is Born 12,811
On 10/11/2024 at 2:38 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Critics truly ruined the movie

Musical scenes ruined the movie if we are being real. I was super excited for them and they were a huge let down. Old Jazz music that no one outside the US knows, very few of them were cinematic, and didnt add anything to the plot at all :bigbird:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,615
A Popster Is Born 12,129
On 10/11/2024 at 8:38 PM, ViviLittleM said:

This is tragic. Honestly we should all let this era in the past and I really hope she already moved on. Because there's nothing good still being attached to this thinking about future perspective.

A Popster Is Born 11,480

DWAS wil end the year with 55 days at #1 which will be the most out of any song :santa:

Spoiler

Inb4 Harry tanks just like The Weeknd did

One can hope :pray:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,288
ARTPOPster 2,062
On 10/11/2024 at 8:45 AM, Miaou said:

:banana: 

this is insane insane insane

I repeat insane 

I read this in Arthur's Foghorn Leghorn voice from the courtroom. :laughga:

Spoiler

spacer.png

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,062

Y'all, please try to be respectful and not bring up Gaga or how it impacts her projects in relation to the R. Kelly news. This isn't about her or stan culture. We need to be respectful to victims and survivors. What happened to them is a real tragedy. :prideheart: Remember that Gaga herself is a sexual abuse survivor. This can bring up feelings for her as well as many of her fans.

• paws up 2
  • hugs 4
  • thanks 6

Pop-a-911-ster 29,288
On 10/11/2024 at 4:12 PM, ARTPOP said:

He ate me up :bebe:

The way he writes is rude… I have silenced him days ago

• paws up 6

Pop-a-911-ster 29,288
On 10/11/2024 at 4:15 PM, boobatella said:

i just want the LG7 lead :crying:

Me too

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 421

I don't like Todd, but the critics clearly wanted the movie to fail (or at least they decided to join the hate train), there is no way the movie is a 30/100.

• paws up 7
  • thanks 5