Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster for Sale 46,924
On 10/11/2024 at 6:04 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Her label would, I’m sure of that.

I don't think Harry Styles and Lady Gaga should avoid each other. Big releases are bound to clash but they don't appeal to similar bases. But since it's crickets right now release on the 18th is looking unlikelier by the day. 25th it is (or is it?).

Edited by OreoÀDeux
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,615
On 10/11/2024 at 8:04 PM, Fame Romance said:

Close to You +180k

Happy Mistake +411k

Not you quoting me yesterday saying Close to You will do -3k, and it ending up being true :jailga:

• lol 12

A Popster Is Born 19,795
On 10/11/2024 at 7:07 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

I don't think Harry Styles and Lady Gaga should avoid each other. Big releases are bound to clash but they don't appeal to similar bases. 

But I guess it may come down to playlisting, covers on the playlists, buzz. Idk, I just think Interscope, with Gaga’s current success, may want to secure the spotlight to be only on her. But that’s my uneducated guess.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,129
On 10/11/2024 at 7:09 PM, DonnieDarko said:

But I guess it may come down to olaylisting, covers on the playlists, buzz. Idk, I just think Interscope, with Gaga’s current success, may want to secure the spotlight to only on her. But that’s my uneducated guess.

Exactly, and Gaga had all those placement and covers for DWAS and Harlequin, it's quite safe to say Harry will get those. 

My only doubt on Oct 25th, feel like they will try DWAS going #1 with vinyl releases. Depends on their charts expectation for the LG7 song tbh

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 46,924

The way she announced this single for October and we're still out here getting info on other A-listers instead. Will this nightmare ever end? :icant:

• thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 12,559

1st. Is Harry having a big debuts?

2nd. Gaga and him can co exists at the same time especially if LG7 is really not that 'charts' friedly 

3rd. And most important. Do we really care more about charts than finally getting the song and starting the LG7 era?? 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 930
On 10/11/2024 at 5:08 PM, Hags Labs said:

Competition is tough bc of the A list names but DWAS stands out for being the most critically acclaimed + its organic smashery + powerful collab by two Grammy darlings idk… We might have a shot 

we won t win soty but roty is pretty much on lock

• lol 1

Popster This Way 930
On 10/11/2024 at 6:48 PM, Leptine said:

Harry Styles lead is coming next week according to rumors from Deuxmoi :dead:

Who cares? His songs are horrible...

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 19,795
On 10/11/2024 at 7:21 PM, PanPikus said:

1st. Is Harry having a big debuts?

2nd. Gaga and him can co exists at the same time especially if LG7 is really not that 'charts' friedly 

3rd. And most important. Do we really care more about charts than finally getting the song and starting the LG7 era?? 

1. Yes.

2. Agreed.

3. We do and we don’t. But I’m sure she needs the success right now.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,129
On 10/11/2024 at 7:21 PM, PanPikus said:

Most of us don't give a damn.

But I'm sure her label and her team are caring, especially after the recent flop stuff she's attached to the last few weeks. I'm sure they may be even more interested in making this a strong success. Especially if it's meant to be her big return to pop music. Just my opinion on this I may be wrong

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 19,795
On 10/11/2024 at 7:25 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Most of us don't give a damn.

But I'm sure her label and her team are caring, especially after the recent flop stuff she's attached to the last few weeks. I'm sure they may be even more interested in making this a strong success. Especially if it's meant to be her big return to pop music. Just my opinion on this I may be wrong

Couldn’t agree more.

• paws up 2

Kindness Admin 8,033
On 10/11/2024 at 12:00 PM, Afh246 said:

Genuine question, why are a lot of people confident that gaga signed her next movie already? 

Was there a rumour going around about her signing her next movie project? Am I missing something? 

On 10/11/2024 at 12:11 PM, GraceRandolph said:

There are a few rumored projects, but I'm guessing Gaga is at least in talks for a few roles. Professional actors usually have a few projects that they are being considered for/offered.

On 10/11/2024 at 12:15 PM, Leptine said:

I think nobody is confident of that, she might have eyed or being in talk for something but there are not evidences or rumors at all. 

Yeah, no rumors. But it takes quite some time to set up these projects, especially with how selective Gaga is and I would personally be surprised if she doesn’t have one or multiple projects in deep discussion if not signed.

On 10/11/2024 at 1:07 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

There’s no reason to delay albums just for 1 single tbh

Yeah, I can’t imagine delaying an album for a single, feels wrong to me.

• paws up 3