Charts Discussion : DISEASE out this Friday!

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,615
On 10/10/2024 at 10:48 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Close To You is starting to blow up on TikTok today. 

1.6k+ today vs 400 yesterday.

Already passed The Joker as the most used sound from the album (4404 videos rn)

8630 videos (+4200 in 19 hours)

• paws up 20
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 8

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Popster Is Born 12,629
On 10/11/2024 at 12:08 PM, Hags Labs said:

Competition is tough bc of the A list names but DWAS stands out for being the most critically acclaimed + its organic smashery + powerful collab by two Grammy darlings idk… We might have a shot 

It’s also the most recent

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 46,929
On 10/11/2024 at 3:20 PM, 0707alp said:

My friend says lead is till coming this month but refused to tell the date but I asked if the song is coming soon or soon soon after he said still this month, he said soon soon. He also said there is some commotion at the background with Gaga. He promised to tell me the date before but he didn’t .

What does commotion mean here? Is she about to pull a Chromatica on us again?

A Popster Is Born 12,135
On 10/11/2024 at 4:31 PM, Leptine said:

I think the contrary tbh, even if I would hope you are right but I don’t see her jumping already on a new project because of this failure.. If anything I think she wants to be stress free for awhile and taking her time, she might even not have a new project on the horizon and yet to decide what’s next movie wise.

For how much I would like to have a movie redemption as soon as possible, right now she has to go in full force with the new music era and deliver it without mistakes, This is right now the best thing that she can do now for her career and imagine.

My personal wish is that she's taking her time for next actress project, reading with attention scripts of different options and not rushing it. Like take the next 2 years just studying options. Her next movie needs to be something big and great. Not just the first thing she's asked to do. 

Late 2024/ full 2025 needs to be LG7 year on every aspect : singles, music, video, promo, tour and stuff. Nothing else.

It's not like she'll have a busy awards season apart Grammy Awards. So she'll have a LOT of time to make LG7 impactful. 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 2

Moderator 30,096
On 10/11/2024 at 8:56 PM, Daddy said:

Monthly listeners 

105,330,423  (+292,266)

Bonus 

Billie eyelash 

107,988,255 (-222,914)

• paws up 13
  • yaas, gaga 7

Pop-a-911-ster 35,057
On 10/11/2024 at 5:26 PM, Daddy said:

Monthly listeners 

105,330,423  (+292,266)

:banana: 

this is insane insane insane

I repeat insane 

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 6

Pop-a-911-ster 35,057

YouTube
4-1 Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile (Official Music Video) 3,718,619 views

wtf :banana:coming for 4M+ easily this weekend :banana:

• paws up 15

Kindness Admin 8,033

I think it’s super unlikely Gaga hasn’t already signed her next movie or at least knows what it is. I agree she’ll probably take a break, but I think we’ll get one more movie before she does so. She finished filming Joker 18 months ago. I think she has it in the basket already.

• paws up 10
  • thanks 1

New Popster 16

Genuine question, why are a lot of people confident that gaga signed her next movie already? 

Was there a rumour going around about her signing her next movie project? Am I missing something? 

A Popster Is Born 12,135
On 10/11/2024 at 6:00 PM, Afh246 said:

Genuine question, why are a lot of people confident that gaga signed her next movie already? 

Was there a rumour going around about her signing her next movie project? Am I missing something? 

Honestly her taking a music role  next will 100% makes the opinion about her playing safe valid.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,629
On 10/11/2024 at 12:52 PM, admin said:

I think it’s super unlikely Gaga hasn’t already signed her next movie or at least knows what it is. I agree she’ll probably take a break, but I think we’ll get one more movie before she does so. She finished filming Joker 18 months ago. I think she has it in the basket already.

I agree and I think they’re waiting for the dust to settle before announcing anything. If she announces it now, media will go crazy with articles like “Will Gaga be able to recover or will ____ be another flop?”

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,120

BBC Radio 1 dropped DWAS entirely from its playlists after rising it from C-list to B-list last week.

XbtzNTh.gif

Spoiler

Still A-list on BBC Radio 2 which has more listeners hihi :laughga:

• paws up 1
  • sad 5
  • lol 1

On 10/11/2024 at 11:00 AM, Afh246 said:

There are a few rumored projects, but I'm guessing Gaga is at least in talks for a few roles. Professional actors usually have a few projects that they are being considered for/offered.

Popster This Way 654
On 10/11/2024 at 10:14 AM, Gypsy Life said:

3 weeks actually if the push is the week of the 25th.

Plus the streams drop.

Any changes of climbing back to #3 by the end of tracking week? We were 6 points away from Espresso if I’m not mistaken