Charts Discussion : DISEASE out now!

PanPikus

On 10/28/2024 at 8:55 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Imagine that's why there was no promo? How bad should all of yall feel now? :icant:

Oprah Winfrey Wow GIF

well then the better question is why on earth would you release the lead single for your almost 5 year long awaited pop album the weekend you get married :icant:

• paws up 3

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster for Sale 60,639
On 10/28/2024 at 8:51 PM, Leptine said:

She ate and washed Charli XCX @GraceRandolph

This just had a similar production to what Charli does but lacks the melody 

A very basic structure when the reason Charli drives the critics crazy are the rich compostions behind the hyper pop tracks 

Pop-a-911-ster 33,538
On 10/28/2024 at 9:06 PM, Replay said:

Wait since this week is last hurrah for DWAS hope they use it to swap its and Disease positions on TTH on Friday

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

Let's hope Disease doesn't go down hard on Tuesday update

Pop-a-911-ster 35,891
On 10/28/2024 at 9:01 PM, Matteo said:

AM Australia 15(+2) np :whatga:

You are late it was already #15 5 hours ago :whatga:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 891

Hi all,

Another day streaming non - stop Disease and Die With A Smile (more Disease obviously)

I think today update is not bad, I expected below 2 million to be honest, and we get almost 3 millions unfiltered.

Tomorrow, I hope for 2,4m filtered and above 3 millions unfiltered and that would be good.

Also I think she should start teasing the video tomorrow and release it on Thursday with some appearance (a halloween look by Gaga while she premieres the Disease Music video would be so cool and could make some noise). Also she could post some Tik Tok of the premiere event.

I think Diease it not doing that bad (outside US) and I actually think it will increase. The song is a bop so wait because it will increase.

And, in the next years I am sure it will have decent recurrents, and it is not going to be another PI or SL (even if it has a low peak) because the song is good and you all know so keep calm and don’t stop streaming it.

We have to stream harder this week

• paws up 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,406
On 10/28/2024 at 8:04 PM, ViviLittleM said:

and we all know a song will become a hit when it starts to get success in Oceania!

It’s kinda giving me a ‘The Cure’ teas atm in its commercial performance (UK/Aus) and also the song itself being a darkga opposite version of that song 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 33,538